Votes: 48 12.4%
  • Lions by a lot

Votes: 23 5.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 13 3.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Brutal! What perfect timing by the AFL poor Johnny had to put up with the Lions celebrating during his presser. :tearsofjoy:

Bit like rubbing my naughty Scottish Straight's nose in his expellant when he strays from the litter box. It hurts me more than it hurts you, Rocky, but hopefully he'll learn the lesson and won't get embarrassed in another GF!

Nothing wrong with Zorko, he's a good bloke and has been bloody good this year. Everyone in beat-up land should lay off him. Just because he made some Melbourne cry one time. Probably just didn't realize the bloke was such fragile buttercup.

Last edited by a moderator:
Need some advice from previous Grand Final winners over the past few years - what is your best purchase memorabilia-wise? Feeling very overwhelmed with all the choices!
I bought this

crazy that it occurred once again.
with that list, one would think they have the soldiers to calmly fight through.
Now they got mental scaring to deal with.
Their footy is bruise free.
Go up against a midfield willing to scrap and tag Heeney, it’s done.
No real both way workers. Don’t see Warner or Heeney get 10 tackles a game.

The key for Brisbane was Dunkley. He’s underrated. Consistent performer, hard bit and tackles all game

What seemed real over the last few years is that Brisbane's core group were a highly talented lot but played like a team with multiple personalities -

They've had players who who wanted to square up physically if they didn't win the immediate contest.
They've had players who were petulant if their teammate didn't deliver it to them lace out.
They've had players who played the ball on it's merit, earned their kicks. Looked to the next contest.
They've had players who were really good but appeared a bit arrogant.
They've had players who were inexplicably wasteful and looked like they'd never learn.

Somehow they all played yesterday, but were nothing like I've described above.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Grand Final AFL 2024 GRAND FINAL: 2024 Premiers BRISBANE LIONS

Back