Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 14 - Tigers v Hawks Sat June 15th 4:35pm AEST (MCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Tigers by a goal or less

Votes: 9 12.7%
  • Hawks by a goal or less

Votes: 2 2.8%
  • Tigers by 7 - 20

Votes: 18 25.4%
  • Hawks by 7 - 20

Votes: 21 29.6%
  • Tigers by a lot

Votes: 7 9.9%
  • Hawks by a lot

Votes: 13 18.3%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 1.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

lol. because flags are easy to win? nice logic
I'll break it down Barney style for you. You might be 9 and as a consequence, aren't old enough to really remember the early to mid 2010s, or you're a demetia riddled 90 year old and dont remember much of anything. Do you have a learning disability or something?

Last week, the Richmond game day thread was almost bereft of any Geelong supporters. Funnily, you're all back en masse today.
They were celebrating Martin's 300.
You should be more appreciative :grinv1:

Got bigger issues than just that. Ducking little flog just like Ginnivan. Both can't kick unless it's a close snap.
Cry Mocking GIF by First We Feast

Jeez. All this hype for him and Dusty can't even lay 1 tackle. I thought Lynch too was gonna have a blinder for his mate today?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As a Hawks supporter, it was a great day out (though I couldn't see anything in standing room so headed to the Bullring at 1QT), but as a fan of the game it was a privilege to be there for the milestone of one of the best I've seen.

If that was the last we see of Dusty, or even if he does go until the end of the season, I think there'll be a fair few who won't understand what we've lost until he's gone.

I’ve seen more flags than you have or likely will.
We certainly have Dewyyyyy.

Presently for me from memory this is, 1976, 1978, 1983, 1986, 1988, 1989, 1991, 2008, 2013, 2014 and 2015

That is 11 Flags including a back to back and a threepeat. We just love flags!

Back