Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 21 - Bombers v Freo Sun Aug 4th 3:20pm AEST (MCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Bombers by a goal or less

Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Freo by a goal or less

• Bombers by 7 - 20

Votes: 3 6.0%
  • Freo by 7 - 20

Votes: 19 38.0%
  • Bombers by a lot

• Freo by a lot

Votes: 22 44.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Hell hath no fury like a footy team scorned. Suspect the Bombers will come out breathing fire which could see them get a bit of a jump on the Dockers. Struggling to actually tip them to win but stranger things have happened.
What you mentioned applies to pretty much every team except us. We were supposed to fire up last weekend already 😕 I think the boys are already busy choosing the fashion they’re going to pack for Ibiza

Hell hath no fury like a footy team scorned. Suspect the Bombers will come out breathing fire which could see them get a bit of a jump on the Dockers. Struggling to actually tip them to win but stranger things have happened.
They've been scorned for a while now, no sign of fury yet.

I'm getting a bad feeling about this. Fyfe, whikst not the God of old, does a huge amount that allows the other mids to wreak havoc, he's a big out. If Essendon start hard and are on, could be an interesting day.

On the plus side, it's in Freo's favourite Sunday afternoon slot.

On SM-G988U1 using BigFooty.com mobile app
it's bad when your entire weekend is wrecked by a Saturday morning loss :)

I'm going to the game, essentially to have a beer with a mate. "Almost" given up on this team, so I expect a lead at half time to get me interested again. Followed by a smashing in the second half just for deja vue laughs.

Fremantle by 23 points.

I expect a firey performance by Essendon after last week but to fade out after half time. This is the serious part to the season and if we are the real deal then we need to push through whatever Essendon give us and come out with the 4 points.

We're going to need another epic performance from Serong and Brayshaw.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fremantle by 23 points.

I expect a firey performance by Essendon after last week but to fade out after half time. This is the serious part to the season and if we are the real deal then we need to push through whatever Essendon give us and come out with the 4 points.

We're going to need another epic performance from Serong and Brayshaw.
I hope Treacy's big signing makes him fire

Serong will want a memorable 100th, for all the right reasons

Reckon Essendon shock Freo in this one and then next week, Freo smack Geelong to the tune of 50 points to make up for it.
This is actually a pretty good shout. Although I'm not sure if the "shock" today will be a close win/scare or an actual upset loss.

I fully expect a big response at home next week either way.

Would be very Essendon to play out of their skins and win this game but then lose to Gold Coast the next week at home.

Freo by 2 goals for mine if they are the real deal this season.

Freo are well known for being Freo. Win the games they shouldn’t, lose the one’s they should destroy teams. The perils of being a Freo supporter.

For a “fragile heart”, a solid 4 goal lead at the end of each quarter will be nice. Freo, ..... just bloody turn up !!!!!!, that is all I ask.

So do I trust the swans against the pies next week? 🤨

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 21 - Bombers v Freo Sun Aug 4th 3:20pm AEST (MCG)

Back