Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 22 - Swans v Pies Fri Aug 9th 7:40pm AEST (SCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Swans by a goal or less

Votes: 5 9.3%
  • Pies by a goal or less

Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Swans by 7 - 20

Votes: 10 18.5%
  • Pies by 7 - 20

Votes: 14 25.9%
  • Swans by a lot

Votes: 7 13.0%
  • Pies by a lot

Votes: 11 20.4%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 1.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Sydney-vs-Coll.png

1st v 11th

AFL 2024 PREMIERSHIP SEASON ROUND 22
SYDNEY V COLLINGWOOD
FRIDAY AUGUST 9TH 7:40PM AEST (S.C.G.)

Live scores on BigFooty during the match.

TIPPING ON BIGFOOTY

CLICK HERE :arrowright: TIP IN BIGFOOTY TIPPING
$1000 total prize money!
$500 first place and a spiffy medal
$300 second place
$200 third place

Weekly Prize:
:arrowright: Best score each round wins a year's Premium Platinum membership!

Tipping proudly sponsored by
The Golden Ticket

Medallion Club tickets at the MCG and Marvel
Corporate Box tickets at the MCG and Marvel
AFL Finals Tickets

Optus Stadium open air box tickets

Adelaide Oval Stadium Club tickets

Heritage Bank Stadium Lounge tickets

GABBA Open Air Corporate Boxes

Teams:
SWANS

B: D. Rampe, T. McCartin, N. Blakey
HB: O. Florent, H. Cunningham, M. Roberts
C: C. Mills - C, Ch.Warner, E. Gulden
HF: L. Parker, H. McLean, R. Fox
F: T. Adams, J. Amartey, W. Hayward
FOLL: B. Grundy, I. Heeney, J. Rowbottom

I/C: J. Lloyd, J. Jordon, B. Campbell, L. McDonald, C. Cleary
EMG: A. Francis, P. Ladhams, S. Wicks

IN: D. Rampe, J. Amartey, B. Campbell, C. Cleary
OUT: A. Francis (Omitted), S. Wicks (Omitted), P. Ladhams (Omitted), Co.Warner (Omitted)

MAGPIES
B. Frampton, D. Moore - C, B. Maynard
HB: J. Noble, J. Howe, N. Daicos
C: J. Bytel, J. Crisp, J. Daicos
HF: B. Hill, L. Schultz, J. Elliott
F: B. McCreery, D. McStay, W. Hoskin-Elliott
FOLL: D. Cameron, S. Pendlebury, S. Sidebottom

I/C: P. Lipinski, I. Quaynor, N. Long, J. Richards, M. Cox
EMG: N. Kreuger, L. Sullivan, W. Parker

IN: J. Richards
OUT: J. De Goey (Injured)

:arrowdown: Links to the Club Board tipping comps :arrowdown:

Howe 250-games milestone
Collingwood Vice-Captain Jeremy Howe is set to play his 250th AFL game tonight.

Having been drafted by Melbourne with pick 33 at the 2010 NAB AFL Draft, Howe made his AFL debut in Round 11 of the 2011 season. The 34-year-old went on to play 100 games for the Demons, before being traded to Collingwood at the end of the 2015 season.

Last edited by a moderator:

Difficult to turn form around in the space of a week. A 100 point loss is more than just bad footy. Something's not right at the club.

This will be a similar match to the Carlton v Collingwood game on the weekend. No de Goey is a significant loss.

Sydney by 8 points.

This is the first time there's truly been a lot of heat on the Bloods. Vs the Bulldogs you could say they were off, but there's no excuses for the Port game. Will either respond and win big or continue being witches hats. I think they'd need to win their last 3 convincingly for anyone to have any faith in them come finals.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Surely they've been doing extra training blocks

Dead rubbers now over for the Swans, they should rip us to shreds
Depends how heavy their “block” was. They may have over exerted themselves trying to get it done.
1723008891656.jpeg

Surely they've been doing extra training blocks

Dead rubbers now over for the Swans, they should rip us to shreds
Hope you’re right but surely even if this is down to extra training blocks it doesn’t explain us being that bad last week. Tomorrow night will answer a lot of questions either way. Nobody on our side of the fence really knows what’s going to happen but understandably there’s a lot of pessimism around

Hope you’re right but surely even if this is down to extra training blocks it doesn’t explain us being that bad last week. Tomorrow night will answer a lot of questions either way. Nobody on our side of the fence really knows what’s going to happen but understandably there’s a lot of pessimism around

The only thing that explains a loss that large is trouble behind the scenes. If that is sorted the Swans should win. If not it could get ugly. Hoping for a Swans win as first or second makes no difference for the lions.

The last few weeks progressive capitulation has essentially turned this weekend's game into a final for Sydney.

If they want to confirm they're indeed premiership contenders, they simply will find a way to get this done.

I'd be shocked if they didn't, even with Collingwood bringing their best.

Fair enough too.

I wonder if the players also feel the same way about not knowing what's going on

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 22 - Swans v Pies Fri Aug 9th 7:40pm AEST (SCG)

Back