Multiplat AFL 23: Launch Thread (Xbox release date TBC)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
STATE OF PLAY:
  • The game is out for Steam and PlayStation. There have been issues with Xbox release and it is unclear when the game will be available.
  • Big Ant are aware that there are playability issues & bugs at present.
  • Content has been temporarily removed from the game to identify where the issues lie.
  • This content will be re-introduced via patches in the coming days.
  • Big Ant have released a summary of what is to be reintroduced, which can be seen below.

Issues & constructive criticism are best communicated to: support.bigant.com

Michaels Twitch video with QA from Ross(BigAntStudios) from 31:40

Last edited:
I know someone has posted this before... What's the best camera settings to get close to Evo 2 type distance etc? Whatever I've played with is either too close or too far away.

I go with the default camera but change it to 30 for the first option (zoom/height?) it lowers it and brings it closer when on the inner wing. Alternatively you can try side dynamic with the same settings.

Does anyone else experience that the boundary is like a magnet for the ball? When the ball goes loose around the sides it’ll just bounce all the way out

how do you get that right? when ever i try my players on go for a very awkward banana, i cant get a snap on the run going

If you’re on the run on the boundary hold L2 + O and aim your player toward the centre square and enjoy..
been loving the kicking and centre clearance work so far.

Once tackling is more responsive and player lateral and receiving movements are fixed the gameplay will definitely be the best we’ve had!

Crappy launch sure! But there so much fun to be had. Can’t wait for the suggested fixes to be made on top of the crashing!

This WILL be a good game

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you’re on the run on the boundary hold L2 + O and aim your player toward the centre square and enjoy..

Once tackling is more responsive and player lateral and receiving movements are fixed the gameplay will definitely the best we’ve had!

Crappy launch sure! But there so much fun to be had. Can’t wait for the suggested fixes to be made on top of the crashing!

This WILL be a good game

I’ll give that a crack! Cheers mate

Once tackling is more responsive and player lateral and receiving movements are fixed the gameplay will definitely be the best we’ve had!

This WILL be a good game

ooooh ok i was just always aiming at goals and it would do some banana that went out of bounds ahah will give that a try when i play next thanks

Can someone tell him the typo on the banner was deliberate though
Oh man, maybe I should @ them. If they think that one is misspelled, they didn't play the correct team lineups for some other fun ones I found and slipped in. At least Mitch saw my other one and eventually recognized it.

Keep up the feedback guys. Lots of great suggestions about even the smallest things I've been collecting to be reviewed. I know some of you have also let us know things on the support site, much appreciation for that. I've been helping the team over there when I can, always nice to see one of my replies directly quoted here haha.

This game just isn't fun, tempted to reinstall Evolution 2. Even with all these features expected in a week I can't see the gameplay being at an acceptable stage by then. Can't handball great, can barely tackle. Movements feel clunky and unnatural. Least my game hasn't crashed today.

I feel like the difficulty is out of order. People complain it's too easy on the hardest difficulty while I'm struggling on the easiest mode, I could be trash though. Get run down alot by the AI, always as the ball is dropping for the kick

I am surprisingly having a blast with it, just stick to a few online games here and there while they roll out the rest of the features.

Oh man, maybe I should @ them. If they think that one is misspelled, they didn't play the correct team lineups for some other fun ones I found and slipped in. At least Mitch saw my other one and eventually recognized it.

Keep up the feedback guys. Lots of great suggestions about even the smallest things I've been collecting to be reviewed. I know some of you have also let us know things on the support site, much appreciation for that. I've been helping the team over there when I can, always nice to see one of my replies directly quoted here haha.
hey mate not sure if you can answer this but thought id ask, the total games/goals stats you see on the team management page will that be updated to everyones actual irl total game/goal stats or will it just be the games you play with them in management mode? so everyone starts at 0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back