Multiplat AFL 23 - Part 2 with added Pro Team

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hope Ross didn't give everyone the weekend off. The game is back to being unplayable.
Just stopage after stopage, then the super human AI gets it and burns me everytime.

I wish i could revert it back to a couple versions ago.

At least the commentary is spot on with Hudson repeating " it's a stoppage fest"

On SM-S901E using BigFooty.com mobile app

Judging from the clips from YouTube I've seen quiet a bit I might add, I'd turn commentary off or at least huddo if I had the game. From rtbe footage I've seen his commentary doesn't flow with the game.

Got an annoying voice too. In the game at least.

Completed the finals series and The Mighty Hawthorn Hawks are 2023 premiers :D

The QF and PF were tighter contests than the grand final itself. I was sure I was going to get overrun in the earlier games. But the grand final itself.... WOWSERS, it was tight in the first half. But the second half, the AI kind of crapped itself - it wasn't the usual spreading/sprinting/dominating self and I was able to break them down further with chip kicks mixed with clever (but risky knowing how dodgy it can be) handballs.

Finals series scoreboards..............
Finals-Results.png

Pre and post Grand Final antics

Some videos - hidden via spoiler box feature, if you want to watch them just click the spoiler box. If not, scroll down to the following post.

Enjoy :)

Obsessed with basketball or creative handball ? YOU DECIDE!

Good passage of play, but couldn't complete the action before I was run down by the opposition

A sneaky goal

Running into the defender taking the kick in, with success!!

Won a free kick for push in the back, HOWEVER this time I was wise to the AI trickery and immediately got rid of the ball as soon as I stood up (otherwise I'd give away a holding the ball free)

Tried to go on a run but was run down

CPU opponent stops and can't move

Watch Brisbane Lions #30 skid/skip around

How's this the list for the mid season draft? Simulated a season to see if it was worth starting. This list doesn't include Josh daicos who had already been picked

Edit: good player overalls still going down into the 60s. Not sure if it's less than before because I've only seen a few

Attachments

• PXL_20230520_085957017.jpg
    PXL_20230520_085957017.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 110
Last edited:
Sounds and looks like itā€™s still in very ordinary knick which is disappointing .

Hopefully this mess doesnā€™t have any bearing on crickets release time frame.
Wouldnā€™t mind cricket being pushed back for this to improve! If all the time has been put into this thereā€™s every chance cricket will also need more time to avoid a similar release.

Wouldnā€™t mind cricket being pushed back for this to improve! If all the time has been put into this thereā€™s every chance cricket will also need more time to avoid a similar release.
No way. Cricket the priority for sure , bigger audience better game.

Hey everyone,
Quick question because its annoying me a lot. When you take a set shot does the second click for timing not work half the time and the kick is sprayed?
Thanks.
P.S If no one understands I can send a vid.

Hey everyone,
Quick question because its annoying me a lot. When you take a set shot does the second click for timing not work half the time and the kick is sprayed?
Thanks.
P.S If no one understands I can send a vid.

The key seems to be to click before the blue bar not during it. The guides in game donā€™t tell you this but it works for most people. See if that helps

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is there any way we could edit Bonus Guernseys that are currently in game or would that breach contractual arrangements? Would love to add the logos of that Guernseys time so that they look realistic.
yes, you need to create an editable copy in the team section than go on the custom team tab and find ur team and then when going to create the jumper u go copy from team and u copy whatever jumper u want from the editable copy u made :)

Ended up picking this up on PS4 as my hours are going to be down for a couple of months so I need something to keep me occupied. I don't mind it, switching players is a little clunky but it always has been and I feel that there's a few times where my player just doesn't want to move for a second or two.

Oh I know that the priority will be. More saying Iā€™d be happy for cricket to be pushed back. As much as Iā€™m anticipating it Iā€™d rather see AFL finished before cricket even gets a date.
Yeah appears it surely will need to get pushed back, unless thereā€™s a different part of BigAnt working on it. Whilst they always planned to support AFL post launch, they probably didnā€™t imagine the resource requirements itā€™s needed so far.
But who knows - Cricket already has an established platform to work on so itā€™s not exactly a brand new game

Started a new season as North Melbourne, going to take them all the way - started off with a win against the Eagles... actually scored 10 goals with no behinds. Noticed a few other things during the game (the spinning around to avoid incoming traffic was back! hadn't seen it executed in a while)

Wanted to handball forward, it went backward.... a longgggggggggggg way backward!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Multiplat AFL 23 - Part 2 with added Pro Team

Remove this Banner Ad

Back