Multiplat AFL 23 - Part 2 with added Pro Team

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

With how active JNT is being over on the BA forum, one would assume itā€™s about to drop.
He hinted 1 week ago today that it was going to drop within that week and has since mentioned that itā€™s an ETA and emphasis on the ā€˜Eā€™ in that going on further to say that things can change
Obviously theyā€™ve changed once again with zero explanation.

He also wouldnā€™t have an ETA if they were still waiting for approval so that whole notion about it dropping as soon as itā€™s approved was a bunch of BS.

At this rate, he could literally be saying ā€˜any minute nowā€™ and I wouldnā€™t be shocked if that meant any minute of 2025

Last edited:
With how active JNT is being over on the BA forum, one would assume itā€™s about to drop.

Active in satirical comments maybe. I genuinely feel for Michaels being an unpaid spokesperson and still being the one offering any intelligent explanation on the delays in process when at any point, Ross or JNT could step in and do it yet choose not to. ā€˜ETAā€™ emphasis on the Eā€™ or ā€˜When it drops it dropsā€™ nice fellas šŸ¤­

Active in satirical comments maybe. I genuinely feel for Michaels being an unpaid spokesperson and still being the one offering any intelligent explanation on the delays in process when at any point, Ross or JNT could step in and do it yet choose not to. ā€˜ETAā€™ emphasis on the Eā€™ or ā€˜When it drops it dropsā€™ nice fellas šŸ¤­

Eh, if he chooses to spend his time advocating for snake oil salesmen I'm not sure it's worthy of the empathy to be honest. More fool him for not getting paid for it. I recall him having a go at the people lambasting how unnecessarily cryptic the communication was...

He hinted 1 week ago today that it was going to drop within that week and has since mentioned that itā€™s an ETA and emphasis on the ā€˜Eā€™ in that going on further to say that things can change
Obviously theyā€™ve changed once again with zero explanation.

He also wouldnā€™t have an ETA if they were still waiting for approval so that whole notion about it dropping as soon as itā€™s approved was a bunch of BS.

At this rate, he could literally be saying ā€˜any minute nowā€™ and I wouldnā€™t be shocked if that meant any minute of 2025
Is anyone here actually planning to purchase them if it does drop?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AFL 23 Pro Team, coming to you in time for the 2025 season!
This has got to be one of the most squandered modes ever. Tailor made for weekly events and match ups, etc. Announced prior to season 2023, yet somehow is still going to miss most of the 2024 season to launch just in time for 10 clubs' off season.

I'm happy to get into it and give it a go, the mode in other games has interested me but I've never known enough about their sports or players to get fully invested, but jeez it's been a bungle.

Itā€™s gonna be Monday.

First ā€˜big gameā€™ is Carlton v Port on Friday night.
Would love to hear their reasoning behind ProTeam not dropping after it was approved like they said it wouldā€¦
I mean people love to argue that BigAnt donā€™t lie but the proof is once again in the pudding. Shock

Screenshot 2024-07-19 092614.png

Here We Go Again GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Multiplat AFL 23 - Part 2 with added Pro Team

Remove this Banner Ad

Back