Multiplat AFL 23 - Part 2 with added Pro Team

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wonder what Nacon is thinking.
arnold schwarzenegger nbc GIF by The New Celebrity Apprentice

I mean, theyā€™re the cause of this crap

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Probably 50\50 on the two of them. But some publisher and subsidiaries operate differently so hard to know exactly.

Didn't Nacon put out that Gollum game? They're probably not that bothered judging by that.

Sounds like the dev Daedalic did some self publishing as well as Nacon. Reports of imposed uncompensated overtime and poor working conditions. Sad either way because Daedalic dev team went goodbye after that failed and only kept the publishing side.

Active in satirical comments maybe. I genuinely feel for Michaels being an unpaid spokesperson and still being the one offering any intelligent explanation on the delays in process when at any point, Ross or JNT could step in and do it yet choose not to. ā€˜ETAā€™ emphasis on the Eā€™ or ā€˜When it drops it dropsā€™ nice fellas šŸ¤­
Appreciate the kindness but definitely no need to feel for me, I'm just a nuffy gamer like everyone else but through various circumstances (not just cause I stream) have been able to share bits and pieces along the way.

All I have ever tried to do is add some context or possible options / reasons for certain things based on what I know and learnt. Mainly so people didn't wind themselves up so much about it.

at this stage though we just need the mode to drop so we can all get on with it.

Hey guys, Ross from BigAnt here.

Just wanted to quickly pop in and apologise for yet another delay. Rest assured we are doing everything in our power to get Pro Team out to you guys as soon as possible. Please stick with us through this process, we'll be transparent and proactive in letting the community know how things are progressing.

Cheers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The most mind blowing aspect about this entire mode we are approaching 2025 and we are talking about a 23 title game mode here.

It really is whatā€™s the point since AFL23 released on PS and PC Madden, NBA and FIFA (FC) have released two titles of their games and within the next 8 weeks all three of those titles will have released their 3rd title and a key mode for a 23 game still hasnā€™t released.

When you say it like that -2 or potentially 3 releases of NBA2K in that same timeframe is crazy. If this wasnā€™t an AFL game and it was some other sports title people would absolutely be shitting on it and you couldnā€™t defend it.

If Pro Team doesn't drop in the next fortnight then wave goodbye to the sports gamers who are about to get a healthy amount of new games to turn to instead. College Football 25, EA FC, NBA 2K & Madden all release in the next 8 weeks typically!
There's only 19 people playing 23 on Steam atm, Evolution 2 which can't be bought on there anymore has 8.

Appreciate the kindness but definitely no need to feel for me, I'm just a nuffy gamer like everyone else but through various circumstances (not just cause I stream) have been able to share bits and pieces along the way.

All I have ever tried to do is add some context or possible options / reasons for certain things based on what I know and learnt. Mainly so people didn't wind themselves up so much about it.

at this stage though we just need the mode to drop so we can all get on with it.
Do you think this has failed the testing requirements for a patch/update? Assuming this would be the only reason for the delay now. Do you think BA should advise whats actually happened?

Do you think this has failed the testing requirements for a patch/update? Assuming this would be the only reason for the delay now. Do you think BA should advise whats actually happened?
I also wonder if theyā€™re delaying ProTeam to coincide with the gameplay update ?
It was mentioned a while ago that theyā€™d be working on contest stuff so can only hope that drops with ProTeam if not sooner

No it hasn't failed any testing requirements, it is sitting there ready to go. I know some will drop a 'lmao emoji' on my post and really hope hard that the platform holders have just put a big red X on it because they test played the mode and didn't like it, but that simply just isn't the case.

There are a few other things that could cause a possible delay, most likely based around the micro transaction piece as that is the trickiest part I assume, but it's not my story to tell.

I'd love to BA to give a bit more info, but despite popular belief there are a lot of stakeholders external to BA that have a say in what is or isn't released.

Which is unquestionably the most frustrating part.

No it hasn't failed any testing requirements, it is sitting there ready to go. I know some will drop a 'lmao emoji' on my post and really hope hard that the platform holders have just put a big red X on it because they test played the mode and didn't like it, but that simply just isn't the case.

There are a few other things that could cause a possible delay, most likely based around the micro transaction piece as that is the trickiest part I assume, but it's not my story to tell.

I'd love to BA to give a bit more info, but despite popular belief there are a lot of stakeholders external to BA that have a say in what is or isn't released.

Which is unquestionably the most frustrating part.
I may have asked already (canā€™t remember) but did you see any of the gameplay improvements they were working on ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Multiplat AFL 23 - Part 2 with added Pro Team

Remove this Banner Ad

Back