Multiplat AFL 23 - Part 2 with added Pro Team

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Patch notes were encouraging but this teleporting tackle stuff needs to be eliminated.

It's a lot more free flowing (similar to with the tackle shrug the other week) - only this time, spoiling the ball is a frequent occurrence. I think slowing down the pace of the game would do wonders (have to eliminate the speed bursts!). I might try a frame rate limiter and see how that goes.

Don’t think a game has ever frustrated me as much as this there’s just something abt it that’s mind numbing.

It’s like FUT but on bug steroids.

Just had 2 online games where the flow was just totally cooked, periods where I couldn’t not get the ball in any situation, then periods where my opponent just seemed to magnet onto everything. Would hope the momentum sliders are kept out of online

In this instance, I just don’t think you should have been tackled
You were in the clear by a metre. Should have 100% been able to get the kick away

Also Michaels, care to show us the updated stats by any chance ? 😛
Give me 5..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Got run down by a ferocious Melbourne player

I reckon the pace of the game for both AI and human players needs to be slowed down a bit. Seems to move TOO fast each way.

Thanks for posting this, near the top of the list imo.

It makes me a little curious about the state of the sliders...surely there will be a tackle distance slider, and surely this is a parameter that will get some attention. So something has to be up.

If all the changes have to be carefully programmed atm then my heart goes out to the dev team. Hopefully not the case.

Got run down by a ferocious Melbourne player

I reckon the pace of the game for both AI and human players needs to be slowed down a bit. Seems to move TOO fast each way.

The run-down doesn't bother me nearly as much as Brayshaw's movement as if he has no idea where the ball is beforehand. The number of times I've run through someone like that 40m out and then slotted an easy goal is laughable. one of those things I see 10 times a game and realised how far this game has to go for me to consider it worth playing.

BigAntStudios
Just waiting avidly for the Xbox release, is there any scope in the future to rework the player ratings completely, ideally prior to the release of Star Team? A lot of the early opinions on the State League teams is that you can feel the difference between them and an AFL-level team, which you want. I'd love a spread similar to that amongst the AFL comp as there really should be a more significant difference between your Collingwoods and Brisbanes in comparison to your West Coasts. Especially with some of the player ratings that have come today, I personally think a larger disparity between the ratings of your #1 player and the players on the fringe of the 22 would go along way to making players feel more unique.

Remove this Banner Ad

Multiplat AFL 23 - Part 2 with added Pro Team

Remove this Banner Ad

Back