Multiplat AFL 23 - Part 2 with added Pro Team

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think what would help is if people start posting at the bottom of each post what version they are on. Atleast until we have version/patch parity. Because some of those posts could be from people on PS5 and they have the most up to date patch. To be fair, Itā€™s not their fault but I reckon it would help in providing some context because it would seem that the Ps4 patch improves things. Just an idea šŸ¤·šŸ»
Yep a great idea! However, Iā€™m not too sure how much interaction weā€™ll get from BA here now that they have set up their own discourse.

This thread is solely for discussion about the game.

Big Ant now have their own community forum. Take all requests, bug reports, technical stuff and dialogue with the developer there as BigFooty will no longer be the platform for these things and they will be removed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep a great idea! However, Iā€™m not too sure how much interaction weā€™ll get from BA here now that they have set up their own discourse.
Thatā€™s fair, but itā€™s more for the people on here who keep looking at the negative posts over the positive ones as a continued reason for the saying game isnā€™t improving. Also Ross and co could still come in here from time to time. Who knows šŸ¤·šŸ»

Big Ant now have their own community forum. Take all requests, bug reports, technical stuff and dialogue with the developer there as BigFooty will no longer be the platform for these things and they will be removed.

Moderating this sounds fun......

Anticipation Popcorn GIF

I wonder if posts will be deleted if they don't like the tone or if they are negative?

I wonder if posts will be deleted if they don't like the tone or if they are negative?
One would hope if there is some constructive negative post they keep them on there and respond. Itā€™s the ones are just negative and attacking (non constructive) to the point of getting personal. I think that stuff may get removed and itā€™s their platform todo so I guess

Which is exactly what I said i.e some positive posts in amongst it all.

Correct but I was pointing out that there are many negative posts, constructive or not. I didnā€™t just make it up!

As you should.

Iā€™m not sure if you were disagreeing with my post or simply reiterating what I already said šŸ¤”
Basically agreeing haha

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just play against West Coast, you should be able to smash it!

It's crazy I've found North Melbourne really easy to score against most (but not all) games. Likewise I've had Melbourne AI play really good.... but also really bad.

The more interesting one is Geelong. Would have thought they'd be super human being defending premier.... but they are easy to beat. Even AI vs AI games they get whacked by different teams.

Did a bit of guernsey editing, stick the right sponsor logos on some of the added tops that donā€™t have advertising on it. The yellow and white hoops is pretty simple just added the Toyota logos on the front and rear and a Nike badge. I really like how the vintage tops came up. Googled the correct logos and sure enough someone in the community had already come up with the goods designing the logos. The customisation in this game is top notch! IMG_0357.jpeg IMG_0358.jpeg

Did a bit of guernsey editing, stick the right sponsor logos on some of the added tops that donā€™t have advertising on it. The yellow and white hoops is pretty simple just added the Toyota logos on the front and rear and a Nike badge. I really like how the vintage tops came up. Googled the correct logos and sure enough someone in the community had already come up with the goods designing the logos. The customisation in this game is top notch! View attachment 1722912View attachment 1722913
You know those manufacturer logos don't match the guernseys at all, right?

Did a bit of guernsey editing, stick the right sponsor logos on some of the added tops that donā€™t have advertising on it. The yellow and white hoops is pretty simple just added the Toyota logos on the front and rear and a Nike badge. I really like how the vintage tops came up. Googled the correct logos and sure enough someone in the community had already come up with the goods designing the logos. The customisation in this game is top notch! View attachment 1722912View attachment 1722913

OH WHAT A FEELING

Remove this Banner Ad

Multiplat AFL 23 - Part 2 with added Pro Team

Remove this Banner Ad

Back