Multiplat AFL 23 - Part 2 with added Pro Team

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

9S9Tzjf.png

It is written

But it's also a false positive as I played the game for 2+ hours on the ps5 last week (Hawks v Bulldogs preparation lol).

Was winning most games in premiership challenge. But post latest update Iā€™m getting smoked in all matches. Whatā€™s with that?
Yep- same here. After saying just a few days ago the difficulty was good again and management mode wasn't too OP, they changed it again and now the other teams are just winning every centre clearance, finding players in space and running it in. So many changes - the experience is all over the place

I still would love them to add the actual retro jumpers that the clubs release rather than just the lazy generic heritage jumpers they have in game.

I like having retro round in management mode and it sucks having to just use the ones they have in the game.

I still would love them to add the actual retro jumpers that the clubs release rather than just the lazy generic heritage jumpers they have in game.

I like having retro round in management mode and it sucks having to just use the ones they have in the game.
I know itā€™s not the same thing but you can download some of the custom creations from the academy and then add them to the official teams so you can use them in management mode.

The benefit of this is you get a wider selection of retro jumpers than the official ones.

I know itā€™s not the same thing but you can download some of the custom creations from the academy and then add them to the official teams so you can use them in management mode.

The benefit of this is you get a wider selection of retro jumpers than the official ones.
Yes, I know some of the clever people have really put some effort in to making a whole bunch of retro guernseys for each team, which can be downloaded from the community.

Really impressive work too!

Does this work on PS5? What do I need to search up?

What's broken? I may have missed something here....
Not so much broken - just constantly chopping and changing the game and tweaking things with gameplay changes every update. One minute you're playing and things flow well, you're having great games with the CPU etc. Next update they nerf the midfield so the other team wins every single clearance. Just as you build a strategy to start combatting that, another update comes out and puts it back to normal but then rapidly drops the marking ability of forwards etc. Just constant changes to the game where one thing gets improved and then another thing just goes weird.

Does this work on PS5? What do I need to search up?
If you search for NewAgeSporting in the username section, it should come up with a few guernsey packs.

Theyā€™ll download as seperate custom teams but you can add them to the official afl teams which will add them to management mode (not sure if youā€™d need to start a new save file for them to appear)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you search for NewAgeSporting in the username section, it should come up with a few guernsey packs.

Theyā€™ll download as seperate custom teams but you can add them to the official afl teams which will add them to management mode (not sure if youā€™d need to start a new save file for them to appear)
Searched it up, for some reason clubs on community just aren't showing up, everything else is though.

Not so much broken - just constantly chopping and changing the game and tweaking things with gameplay changes every update. One minute you're playing and things flow well, you're having great games with the CPU etc. Next update they nerf the midfield so the other team wins every single clearance. Just as you build a strategy to start combatting that, another update comes out and puts it back to normal but then rapidly drops the marking ability of forwards etc. Just constant changes to the game where one thing gets improved and then another thing just goes weird.

You could argue that it's like getting a new sequel with every update instead of every 2-3 years :p

So some of what you mention sounds like itā€™s game balancingā€¦ similar to how CoD has meta weapons one week, then an update nerfs them and buffs anotherā€¦

I would love speckies to be nerfedā€¦ and spoiling to be buffed (which I think youā€™re saying it was if the forwards cant mark?).

So some of what you mention sounds like itā€™s game balancingā€¦ similar to how CoD has meta weapons one week, then an update nerfs them and buffs anotherā€¦

I would love speckies to be nerfedā€¦ and spoiling to be buffed (which I think youā€™re saying it was if the forwards cant mark?).
Yeah balancing for sure - just never seems to get the balance right. Spoiling hasnt really been buffed, the opposition marking has been or it just randomly makes your player step away from the contest.

I'm just chip/stab passing my way to goal now when not going on my usual run-fests. It's not always a foolproof strategy - but it helps me keep up with the cheating AI :p
Yeah same. If I manage to rush a behind or the other team misses, chipping it along the wings etc. is the only real way to goal without an OP marker flying in or your players running away from the ball in a contest

Well after a year and a half I've finally deleted the game, don't have space for it and I don't play it enough, have to say, while the gameplay itself is fine, this game was wasted potential.

Remove this Banner Ad

Multiplat AFL 23 - Part 2 with added Pro Team

Remove this Banner Ad

Back