Multiplat AFL 23 - Part 2 with added Pro Team

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So they should just end the season early because youā€™ve made it to the top rank ?

Did you ever think that the end time is pre-determined ?
I know itā€™s predetermined. But on the premiership challenge mode specifically, the finals count down is still going when the other 17 ranks have been eliminated. No one outside of the top rank, can make the top rank. Surely it should finish when there is only the top tier (winners) remaining?

I know itā€™s predetermined. But on the premiership challenge mode specifically, the finals count down is still going when the other 17 ranks have been eliminated. No one outside of the top rank, can make the top rank. Surely it should finish when there is only the top tier (winners) remaining?
Yeah should've just paid out as nothing else can change.

They have just delayed season 2 by 24 hours as well.

There are still positions within each rank, so the players in the top rank are now fighting it out for the number one spot.

There are still positions within each rank, so the players in the top rank are now fighting it out for the number one spot.
Yeah but there are no extra rewards for that, so there is no point. I think it is an oversight on their part which they will need to amend for the next season

Last edited:
I am in the highest rank of premiership challenge. All other ranks have been eliminated. There is 13 hours left in the season. What is the point of the last 13 hours if I am safely in the highest rank with the other 250 remaining?
I suppose itā€™s the only way of still playing online with your Pro Team against other Pro Teams, while still earning XP and Footy Points.

So if you donā€™t just want to play AI to still earn those (Online Friendly is without rewards).

Same if you were eliminated earlierā€¦ you donā€™t just stop having the opportunity to play online with your Pro Team.

Think of it as your preseason, where your fitness (XP) and your skills (Footy Points) are being worked on. šŸ˜€
My xp is already at level 40 so wasting contracts is not worth the footy points alone. At the end of the day, the logical thing is the season (finals countdown) should finish once rank 2 is eliminated. The ultimate has been achieved by the 250 left on rank 1. They cannot move out. If there were further rewards to battle for within rank 1, that would be fine. But there isnā€™t, so it just doesnā€™t make any sense for the season to keep going.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Steam update 596mb

Hope it doesn't break anything :p

I legit just mastered the current CPU on Hardest - don't tell me they've "rebalanced" AGAIN. How am I meant to take my anger out on Hinkley now

Sad Season 1 Episode 1 GIF by NBC

Installed steam patch, opened up my season rewards packs (appears theyve added a lightning effect to openings)

Checked the pack store, Pack details only mention diamond as the rarest form of card so not sure legends are available yet

They arent listed in the academy either but if they're only for pro team (like ultimate team) they likely wont appear there unless modified to be available

For anyone whoā€™s managed to get Legends yet, how do they look? Ie is Vossy just modern Voss on a player or have they taken the time to de-age players like in NBA 2K?
So past players (not from 2023 or 2024) will be as they were when they playedā€¦ so thereā€™s a young Brad Scott, Al Clarkson, Damien Hardwick in thereā€¦

But when you get cards of 2023 or 2024 players, in a game they will just be as they are now.
(i.e Level 1 gets you the Dusty draftee card, but when you play him itā€™s Dusty as he is now, with a shaved head and full tatts).

Remove this Banner Ad

Multiplat AFL 23 - Part 2 with added Pro Team

Remove this Banner Ad

Back