AFL Dream Team 2005

Remove this Banner Ad

Sydney really do ruin teams fantasy scores that they play against.

Seeing as they like to make it as many bounce-downs as possible, just dragging posessions away from the other team, even the Bulldogs struggled to get their usual 4 players in 25 posessions, now thats saying something.

adamvu said:
Is Jess Sinclair injured?

hopefully!
I had that bastard all last year and he was hopeless and this year, he's been unbelievable!!

no idea about the injury tho, i'm curious too...

********ing geeezus!! What a stinker of a day for scoring, Im having a shocker. So far after the syd V bull game and at 3/4 time in the cats V roos game in on 1386 with only Bell, Pavlich (c) and Everitt to come. Not what I was hoping for and now ********in Sinclair gets injured. This is almost hilarious the run of injuries Ive had.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hodge - 50
Franklin - 23
Pavlich - 58
On 1754 at the moment, looking for mid to high 1800s, with Franklin out of the game with the rain.

eddiesmith said:
Bad luck MrChristo, Crawf is on 78 with still 6 minutes left in the 2nd qtr

Yeah! :(

Plan is to get rid of Francou -> Crawf. Got a bit in the kitty, but going to have to ditch either Franklin or Morris for the spare cash I reckon now.

Had Francou all the way, but sick of him now. Grab Crawf for the run home...will only leave me with 4 trades tho. (Morris, Perkins, Deledio, Vogels, Fanning and Franklin on the bench tho.)

:mad: :mad: Hasleby off with a hamstring! Do'H

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Dream Team 2005

Remove this Banner Ad

Back