Remove this Banner Ad

Paul Hasleby 111
Josh Carr 87
Matthew Pavlich 83
Fraser Gehrig 61
Lenny Hayes (c) 108

Average: 75
Proj'd: 1724

Switched from bloody Brad Johnson to Lenny at the last minute before cricket training, could be costly

Had Josh Carr, Matthew Pavlich, Nick Riewoldt and Lenny Hayes. A reasonable without being spectacular start except for Hayes who seems to be going through a form slump lately.

Hunt out after secret surgery to remove his bloody appendix !
NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !
Of all the friggin left field injuries for a player to cop on the Friday night of prelim final weekend.
Puts the Mrs team down to 21 men now and almost certain elimination from the finals
:mad: :mad: :mad:

Thanks Rawhead! I didn't manage to get that captain prediction page up this week, I was busy with other things like the AFL team pages and some new back-end tech. I'll work on it over the weekend.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes, but his upside is arguably greater than Francou's. I'd be fascinated to see how he is priced by the DT boys. More to the point, I have to figure out how to price him for FanFooty's salary cap comp... :D

cant see abletts upside being better than francou.........settle boys it one game........he been struggling to get a kick 4 the vfl side

At 3 quarter time of the Geelong match I had a predicted score of under 1800 and at games end am predicted 2047!!

A huge thanks to captain Jimmy Bartel (and Ricketts) for scoring a massive 62 points in the last quarter. I'll take that double it and add it to his other 134 points!

why didnt some one tell me chris egan was out, i would have brought N. Ablett out of the reserves

Pavlich:83
Goddard:54
Dal Santo:80
Gherig:61
Thompson:113
Fletcher:90
Cox:71
Hansen:22
G.Ablett:86
Average:73.3
but my oponent has all of them except Hansen and Thompson so we're pretty equal right now.

gandaal said:
641 from 7 players averaging 71.2 according to Fan Footy :confused:
Gehrig 61
Cousins 66
Flecther 90
Pavlich 83
Bartel 129
Corey 102
Edwards 110
Real average: 91.5

FanFooty has divided your score by 9.
That would suggest you either had 2 players selected who didn't play or your captain didn't play.

For example if Josh Hunt was your captain you would get that result.

Hopefully you just forgot to edit your team on FanFooty.

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Dream Team 2005

Remove this Banner Ad

Back