AFL Dream Team 2005

Remove this Banner Ad

FanFooty should be up and working now. We fixed the live game slowness, but we're still struggling with the heavy traffic demand just after the last game of the round.

m0nty said:
FanFooty should be up and working now. We fixed the live game slowness, but we're still struggling with the heavy traffic demand just after the last game of the round.

Monty i am unable to make an account at your site. Is this due to me using firefox, if so is there a way around this?

Thanks! :)

Just checked out how the competition leader may have gone this week.

If he picked the obvious 22 starters and had Tredrea as captain he would have scores about 2167.

He may have scored even more if he traded off either Luke Power or Judd from his squad.

Suddenly my 1919 looks pretty shabby. :(

Well not the best round...********in ******** to be honest but reading some of the others scores round here, I havent done as badly in comparison as I thought I would.

Scored 1786 with Pavlich as captain, was very close to changing it to Everitt at teh last minute but thought, dont be a fool freo will belt the hawks and pav may kick 7 :rolleyes: my ********in luck.... Not sure if the scores are perfect as teh live scores sometimes gets it wrong as opposed to the final stats as I found out last night.

Pavlich 178 (c) (modest)
Tredrea 143 (excellent)
Everitt 108 (solid)
K. Cornes 104 (not bad for him solid)
Cousins 101 (again solid)
Tuck 100 (great return)
Ben Johnson 98 (pretty good)
Mattner 95 (solid again after ******** 2 weeks ago)
Hayes 88 (not bad but not great)
Francou 88 (more like it)
Bell 87 (down, 8 tackles saved him)
M. Lappin 83 (better than last week)
Koutoufides 81 (solid for him)
Welsh 64 (the ******** starts here not great)
Gilbee 60 (********ing sydney)
Riewoldt 59 (I hated Bock b4 cos he was ********...and now I hate him cos he was too good)
Milburn 56 (shocking score in a team that spanked the roos)
Cooney 43 (again ********in sydney)
Hansen 42 (not great)
Ackland 42 (emg) (down on last week)
Wells 38 (SO GONE THIS WEEK :mad: )
Sinclair 28 (damn injury)

As you can see there lots of solid scores....nothing in between and a load of garbage at the bottom...if blokes like Gilbee, Riewoldt, Sinclair, Milburn had have played like the normally do, 2100+ would have been pretty likely.

God I hate sydney more than ever now....was also playing someone who is 2nd in my league even tho I am first...am worried.

Star said:
Incidentally when is the official site usually updated, I am sure it was done last Sunday night but the notification email comes on Monday?

hard to know;l..... sometimes it is just after sometimes not

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thunderstruck said:
Well not the best round...********in ******** to be honest but reading some of the others scores round here, I havent done as badly in comparison as I thought I would.

Scored 1786 with Pavlich as captain, was very close to changing it to Everitt at teh last minute but thought, dont be a fool freo will belt the hawks and pav may kick 7 :rolleyes: my ********in luck.... Not sure if the scores are perfect as teh live scores sometimes gets it wrong as opposed to the final stats as I found out last night.

Pavlich 178 (c) (modest)
Tredrea 143 (excellent)
Everitt 108 (solid)
K. Cornes 104 (not bad for him solid)
Cousins 101 (again solid)
Tuck 100 (great return)
Ben Johnson 98 (pretty good)
Mattner 95 (solid again after ******** 2 weeks ago)
Hayes 88 (not bad but not great)
Francou 88 (more like it)
Bell 87 (down, 8 tackles saved him)
M. Lappin 83 (better than last week)
Koutoufides 81 (solid for him)
Welsh 64 (the ******** starts here not great)
Gilbee 60 (********ing sydney)
Riewoldt 59 (I hated Bock b4 cos he was ********...and now I hate him cos he was too good)
Milburn 56 (shocking score in a team that spanked the roos)
Cooney 43 (again ********in sydney)
Hansen 42 (not great)
Ackland 42 (emg) (down on last week)
Wells 38 (SO GONE THIS WEEK :mad: )
Sinclair 28 (damn injury)

As you can see there lots of solid scores....nothing in between and a load of garbage at the bottom...if blokes like Gilbee, Riewoldt, Sinclair, Milburn had have played like the normally do, 2100+ would have been pretty likely.

God I hate sydney more than ever now....was also playing someone who is 2nd in my league even tho I am first...am worried.
You got a big swearing problem mate. Dont blame the players, blame yourself CHILL OUT !!!!!

I actually scored 1968 and thought I did crap. :confused: Anyway not sure that will hold my place at 18th. Hopefully I stay in the top 50.

I need some help.

Wondering what these players price values will be:

Nick Riewoldt
Jonothan Brown
Cameron Ling
Corey Jones
Peter Everitt
Simon Black

Cheers in advance

hoddo said:
Just checked out how the competition leader may have gone this week.

If he picked the obvious 22 starters and had Tredrea as captain he would have scores about 2167.

He may have scored even more if he traded off either Luke Power or Judd from his squad.

Suddenly my 1919 looks pretty shabby. :(

well im coming second... scored 1944 so i dont think ill be catching him this week. was going to trade power for tredrea but on the last moment i went with brad green. Not very happy.

Star said:
That makes about 2396 people whom think they are in the top 50 ;)
Team: Salt & Vinegar
Name: Scott
Place: 18th

You are a fool.

gandaal said:
Team: The Blahs
Name: James
Place: 35th

Figured I'd point it out now because this time tomorrow I'll be struggling to stay in the top 100.

There are a lot of people in the know on this board, surprising considering the quality of posting.
:p Thats not very nice

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Dream Team 2005

Remove this Banner Ad

Back