AFL Dream Team 2005

Remove this Banner Ad

Rawhead said:
I'm still on the Gilbee bandwagon. I've watched the Bulldogs games, and cant see the justification in the idea that they're 'paying him more attention', he's just a had a few quiet games, every player has them.

He will play well but not the extent he was before. At the start of the year nobody knew about Gilbee, it tooks clubs time to realise that you cant afford to have him running free. Coaches are actually making a point of maning him up and because alot of his posessions are receives this will cut down is output. He will still be a handy player, but wont get the really high scores he did earlier in the year. Probly average around 70-80 IMO - thats if sides treat him with the respect he deserves.

Alright, we're ready to try again with testing out our fantasy draft on FanFooty. Hopefully BigFooty won't go down again tonight.

If anyone has two hours free right now and feels like wasting it conducting a "mock draft" of AFL footballers, log in and go to this join league page, enter the League Abbreviation as FreeTest and password as freetest, and join me in #fanfooty IRC (irc.chromag.net, #fanfooty).

I'll start it when we have at least 6 people on board. We already have two ready and waiting in #fanfooty.

m0nty said:
Alright, we're ready to try again with testing out our fantasy draft on FanFooty. Hopefully BigFooty won't go down again tonight.

If anyone has two hours free right now and feels like wasting it conducting a "mock draft" of AFL footballers, log in and go to this join league page, enter the League Abbreviation as FreeTest and password as freetest, and join me in #fanfooty IRC (irc.chromag.net, #fanfooty).

I'll start it when we have at least 6 people on board. We already have two ready and waiting in #fanfooty.
when i click that link 'fanfooty'...it doesnt work!!!!

Okay, the test FanFooty draft went swimmingly. Just a few very minor bugs, on the whole it was perfect.

As soon as it's finished, we'll open up a page so you can create your own FanFooty league for free with between 6 and 16 coaches. We'll have the full live fantasy scoring system for our comps up and running for round 13, so you'll have next week to organise your live draft.

********en hell. I traded Lappin last week as I didn;t like the sound of 'indefinete'... Don't think any of my emergencies are playing this week. Will find out tomorrow if Meyer made the cut which I doubt he will.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Statistician said:
********en hell. I traded Lappin last week as I didn;t like the sound of 'indefinete'... Don't think any of my emergencies are playing this week. Will find out tomorrow if Meyer made the cut which I doubt he will.

I reckon it will be out of him and Raines as a possible replacement for Hyde who needs a run in the 2's

LukeHodge15 said:
whats going on with benny johnson from collingwood, still injured,......anyone enlighten me on his status

cheers

Just what I was going to ask, I've checked the herald sun website and he's not listed on the injury list.

Crows fans - Brent Reilly - underperforming or under used????
Considering a swap for Jess Sinclair but very reluctant to trade someone who is not injured as I only have 5 left at the moment.
What do you reckon?

Who out of these blokes do you think I should get for Benny Johnson? (I'll have $252,400 available to spend:

Edwards
Montgomery
Wirrpunda
Cook

I'm def leaning towards Wirrpunda as he is a lot cheaper than the other and frees up a little spare cash for another trade down the track. Although Cook is cheaper again and gets heaps of tackles...Wirrpunda is capable of scoring big and he rarely handballs.

Will have 5 trades left after this trade.

Out Ben Johnson, in D. Miburn. Croad is the only person in my 22 who hasn't scored over 100 this season, he is the next to go. Still got over 300K in the bank :D

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Dream Team 2005

Remove this Banner Ad

Back