AFL Dream Team 2006

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ed_Gein said:
Looks like he has to account for an opponent with Kellaway and Hall being ruled out. Feel for those who have him as captain.

i doubt anyone would put him captain most weeks -especially against a team like sydney, but still i would feel for those guys

bate, pav havent touched it this quarter

bowdenn !!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

hopefully carroll can continue his strong start to cover for my loss from bowden !!! :)
32 points halfway through 2nd quarter... very good considering his price... :thumbsu:

Benno_900 said:
I'm saying Bowden won't be taken off Hall.

The swans have kicked 8 goals straight. Bowden normally gets his touches from kick-ins.

oh ok soz

btw, bate has decided not too touch it aswell
apparently bate, bowden and simmonds are all protesting and are refusing to get a touch - interesting

sheller891 said:
oh ok soz

btw, bate has decided not too touch it aswell
apparently bate, bowden and simmonds are all protesting and are refusing to get a touch - interesting

is bate on the ground?

Johnson n Pav hav hit the brakes

sheller891 said:
i doubt anyone would put him captain most weeks -especially against a team like sydney, but still i would feel for those guys

bate, pav havent touched it this quarter

He still scores well. If you can choose the correct weeks then you can get a big score out of him. However, this week isn't one of them.

yze !!! :thumbsu: :thumbsu: :thumbsu:

after 104 and 120 for the last 2 weeks, now already 59 with not even half time... :)

70,47,83, and 68 low scores for the 1st 4 weeks are paid off now !!!

Ed_Gein said:
He still scores well. If you can choose the correct weeks then you can get a big score out of him. However, this week isn't one of them.

true that

bate in for thomas is looking terrible move
simmonds moving along now
pavlich and bate still protesting

(Log in to remove this ad.)

TheWhiteRhino said:
Someone give me scores for:

J.Bolton
B.Hall
R.O'Keefe
A.Goodes

please?

J.Bolton 35
B.Hall 54
R.O'Keefe 64
A.Goodes 53

sheesh u reli love the swans

just need bate to get a bit more then i couldnt be any more hapier from the melb freo game
pav goin good
johnson up there
melbourne winin :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back