AFL Dream Team 2007

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are the chances of Daniel Chick doing well this year? 187K seemed like a fair price for an experienced player who could still have a decent year this year. Bizzell at 127K is also a steal if he plays round 1. He probably will and should get 15+ Possies and 6-7 marks.

What are the chances of Daniel Chick doing well this year? 187K seemed like a fair price for an experienced player who could still have a decent year this year. Bizzell at 127K is also a steal if he plays round 1. He probably will and should get 15+ Possies and 6-7 marks.

Both Chick and Bizzell are obvious selections, along with Adcock. I reckon at least 85% of us will have them all.

Both Chick and Bizzell are obvious selections, along with Adcock. I reckon at least 85% of us will have them all.

I already had the 3 of them. Also have Kosi but maybe a bit of a risk? Will he play round 1? I originally selected Adam Hunter but now am not too sure about it. What about the Sydney boys C.Bolton and Kennelly? Kennelly seemed quite cheap. Not sure how well he goes at DT though.

Nick Stevens.

Thoughts?

Played very well on Saturday night. I think that he'll manage to continue to rack up the possessions. Would it be worth trading him up to Scotland or down to Murphy? The later looks more tempting but I still think Stevens will get more points than Murphy this year. I suppose it comes down to value.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

pretty happy with this lineup

j.bowden
carrazzo
waters
hunter
thornton
gibson
adcock
(kosi, proud)
judd
ball
salopek
lewis
foley
wojcinski
(selwood, armitage)
sandilands
hudson
(darcy, griffin)
hall
pavlich
c.cornes
fevola
g.ablett
n.brown
franklin
(a.davey, edwards)

any thoughts?

i have bizzell sitting on the pine as a ressie not going to risk having him on the field should be a nice cash cow

Chick=no thanks

BTW teams are looking good from everyone btu it depends on how smartly and wisely you use your trades which will determine how well you finish. After some experience now in dream team i am feeling very comfortable with my side or maybe thats cause they gave us an extra 600k to splurge out on

Haha my cover has been blown! Hehe dammit!

Ok I'll be honest- EVERYBODY PUT JAMES KELLY IN DREAM TEAM - HE WILL SCORE MASSIVE IN THE OPENING MONTH!!! ;)

Why do you think kelly will do so good ?? in pre season he has done alright getting 50, 44 and 71 in dream team if im correct not sure what he scored last season,

i think im gonna leave my team for now. have $35,000 left over which is very tempting, could upgrade carrazzo to mclead. But having $35000 left over for trades seems a better option.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back