AFL Dream Team 2007

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Go McDonald you gun!

This week has been a s h i t for injuries... Davey has screwed me, will force me to use Fevola now.

Also, can't believe Gilbert and Ellis (sitting on my bench) outscored Adcock and Kosi (in the 22).

My midfield is currently averaging 112 with McDonald to go... thats not incl captain, used Coxy this week, did me proud:

Kerr: 118
Black: 91
Thompson: 146
Lappin: 126
Bartel: 86
McDonald: 100+

Although with my Forwards averaging 58, I wont be scoring anything special :mad:

Currently on 1937 with White, Tuck and JWS to come.

Was looking at 2400 until the Sydney v Freo stuffed me up and Bruce withdrew.

Does anyone have the reason why Bruce didn't play today, I can't seem to find an answer

my team is so inconsistent, when one area has a big week the other area sucks, this week my mids finally all got good score except for haselby, and cap chappy went awesome, gilbee and waters decides to play bad, last week it was the back and forwards who did well, but the mids and ruck chocked and so on:D

always next year :thumbsu:

1993 with Bowden to come

I only have 7 players scoring over 90 this round, not a good ratio in such a high scoring week.

pretty much the same here i have 7 players getting over 100 and another 2 players over 90

all i want is to move up the rankings again :mad:

Currently on 1937 with White, Tuck and JWS to come.

Was looking at 2400 until the Sydney v Freo stuffed me up and Bruce withdrew.

Does anyone have the reason why Bruce didn't play today, I can't seem to find an answer
Back/Hammy related problem.

****ing Bruce. I had an emg for every position except for centres. ****ing hell, i wanted to win a Sherrin at least. What injury does he have, broken finger nail?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hate Scotland, the pain is soothed by me having Carrazo and my opponent having Brock

I know. My captain last 3 weeks. One of the best DT's in the past, now turning into a dud.

I'm gonna whinge about my week. Here are some dissapointing scores:

Buddy - 26
Pav - 70
Riewoldt - 74
Mclean - 44 (4th quarter)
Scotland (c) - 104 (4th quarter)
Gilbee - 57
Lockyer - 79

Planning for next year has begun. I just can't get consistent big scores no matter what i do. Mclean, Scotland and Buddy really hurt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back