Winderlich
stanton
kerr(probably suspended)
fletcher (read above)
davey injured
ryder(bench but injured)

hoo is better

carazzo, lockyer or sinclair

Carazzo keeps racking up the possessions and will gain the highest scores sinclair is mr consistency but doesnt get many 100+ games because he struggles to get anything other than possessions and lockyer is up and down but is capable of big scores.

cam bruce ruins my upgradin plans for jake king, do i go swan or wait a week for bartel, kornes has swapped roles wid cassisi it seems so cant trust him,

I ended up losing 2005 - 1929

But saying that, I put the guy im facings maximum point scorer as captain (Cox) and doing the fake trade of Brendan Fevola to Nathan G.Brown.

So that would be his maximum score.Just hoping a few things go my way ie Warnock over Ryder, Johnson or Pavlich as skipper.

Just hope things go my way.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah Doc Larken said he strained it, was listening to MMM on the way to the game, was never gonna play, if we had of been doing well it might have been news!:p

Brendan Lade is useless, last year I didn't have him and I wanted him very badly but now this year I have him and wont to get rid of him but I don't have enough to get Cox and all the other ruckmen are inconsistent. I think I will just have to ride it out till the end.

Brendan Lade is useless, last year I didn't have him and I wanted him very badly but now this year I have him and wont to get rid of him but I don't have enough to get Cox and all the other ruckmen are inconsistent. I think I will just have to ride it out till the end.

Sucks to be you - I would pick up JWhite if i was you - failing that J fraser is at or around his cheapest and is capable of getting a 100

Yup, just logged in then and to my surprise its up. Bit early today, but hey - not complaining. :)

Got a good win this week in my league. Scored 2056 to my opponents 1973. Was a battle between 2nd and 3rd - ive now taken 2nd spot off my mate. Facing off against the top side this week though, will be tough.

For some reason the site is saying my average is 2012. I know this isnt right because at the start of the round it was only 1860 odd. Is it a year round average or just for the last 5 rounds? Ive scored above 2000 3 weeks out of the last 4 (cant remember the 5th week). Anyone elses average screwy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back