AFL Dream Team 2007

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wanted to know what other posters thoughts are on Brad Johnson? Is he to expensive?

Also do any Roos fans know how long it will be untill Gibson plays and if Campell will get promoted?

Just wanted to know what other posters thoughts are on Brad Johnson? Is he to expensive?

Also do any Roos fans know how long it will be untill Gibson plays and if Campell will get promoted?

Probably to expensive.
I think he will come down a bit so Either wait or get him with the knowledge that he will be in your side all year racking up consistent numbers but costing more than you could get him for.

BTW...

On behalf of LukeHodge15.

He has told me that he will be holding a question time of sorts.

He will answer any of your questions online now as he has seen many teams on here, and believes there is alot of help that needs to be given out. He came 10th overall last year, so he knows his stuff.

He will only accept questions that have been PM'ed to him.

Gold!!!!

Any player above $350,000 is expensive IMO... however when you go to an auction to bid for a house, do you set your limit based on what the agent / market forces indicate or what YOU think the property is worth?

How much of a necessity is it to have BJ in your team? It is essential to have at least 2 players above $350,000 to even be a chance...

:cool:

Questions for those in the know:
Is Peter Burgoyne fit?
Is Tom Hawkins fit? Will he play first few rounds?
X Ellis play round 1?
Thanks!

Any player above $350,000 is expensive IMO... however when you go to an auction to bid for a house, do you set your limit based on what the agent / market forces indicate or what YOU think the property is worth?

How much of a necessity is it to have BJ in your team? It is essential to have at least 2 players above $350,000 to even be a chance...

:cool:

I'm thinking of replacing him with either Pav or Akermanis. Do you think this would be better value?

I have Reiwolt, Judd, Chad Cornes, Nick Stevens and Simon Black who are all worth around $350 000 or more.

Wow Skooks, thanks very much for the reference....LukeHodge has already gotten back to me and i think my team is way better now.

Again, thanks very much. I recommend LukeHodge15 to you all. He really does know his stuff

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No idea when Gibson will recover but Campbell with get promoted for Leign Harding. You'd think in the first few rounds.

This is my first time playing dream to so I would appreciate if someone could clarify what the balance should be in terms of picking players who will score points and players who will improve? Which one should you focus more on to start with and around how may improving types should you pick to start with?

im curious where did everyone come last year, i won all the matches in my league but lost the grandfinal, and came 1300 something out of everyone

Re: Merged "What do you think of my dream team?" threads

I don't really care about Dreamteam anymore so, unlike my SuperCoach team which I'm not going to reveal until round 1, here's my team I picked out while bored.

Backline
Chad Cornes
Joel Bowden
Lindsey Gilbee
Adam McPhee
Jordan McMahon
Andrew Walker
Justin Koschitzche

Jessie Smith
Xavier Ellis

Center
Kade Simpson
Brett Deledio
Marc Murphy
Paul Hasleby
Ryan Griffin
Nigel Lappin

Bryce Gibbs
Joel Selwood

Rucks
Dean Cox
Peter Everitt

Ben Hudson
Brent Renouf

Backline
Barry Hall
Jason Akermanis
Angus Monfries
Russell Robertson
Nathan Brown
Lance Franklin
Alwyn Davey

Josh Kennedy
Leroy Jetta

Re: AFL Dream Team 2007 WHO??????????

HI all,
Kane, Bartel, Johnson (Ben) and 33,300 left over (Who).

OR

Bruce, Bartel, Johnson, 348,000 left over (Who).

Any other suggestions with that pricing let me know, thanks.

So your big picture strategy is to do well round 1? If you can have a rook on the field that you think will get 60 isnt that better than a guy who averaged 60 last year who doesnt improve?
You obviously havnt understood my point.Its important to get off to a good start if you want a chance at the 50 grand and thats why you should pick as many guns as possible which will not only ensure you get off to a good start but also ensure your scores are reasonable throughout the season as well.Theres nothing wrong with picking rookies who you might think will average 60 but its risky finding the right one who will do so where as a dearer player who averages 60 already is more likely to guaretee that score.Players values dont go up until round 3 so by then you can start to get a look at which rookie has done well in the first 3 weeks and you can trade him in then at no extra cost.
A good example of this was Johnson of Fremantle last year who was a very cheap rookie.No-one would of had him in their side at the start of last season but i bet the smart people traded him in their side by round 3 before his value rose based on his good early form.You can bet that the same thing will happen this year as well.There will be cheap players who no-one will consider at the start of the season who will show good form early and by round 3 everyone would be wanting to put them in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back