AFL Dream Team 2007

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need to know if there is anything else I should be considering.

Currently have a ruck line-up of Hudson/Warnock/Sandilands/Griffen that is easily the weakest part of my team.

I want to get to Cox/White/Warnock/Griffen and the plan is to trade down a reserve forward. I rotate both Kozi/Buddy depending on availability and opposition but I need to trade one of them this week to pick-up Gill (the only forward who is likely to play the next 4 weeks) whilst he's still $82,300.

Option A : As prices stand today, if I trade out Kozi I'll be I'll be $1400 short of Cox/White. But their B/E's are 132/154 so I'm confident that I'll pick-up an inform fwd (Gill) and get both ruckmen as they drop.

Option B : To trade Buddy who is around $14000 more than Kozi and take the risk away from the ruck trades. Hawks also play Swans Rnd22 so I'm avoiding that as a possible low scoring week for Buddy.

Option C : Wait until another $82,300 forward comes along who looks like they'll play out the season and then do the trades. This adds the risk of added cost due to ruck form as well as not knowing if there will be another fwd that will average 70.5 in his first two games (one being the deluge that was Saturday night).

I can only do a 1 x fwd 2 x Ruck trade as my reserve centre is Higgins and my reserve back in Smith, neither of who generate enough cash to upgrade to Cox/White.

I'm not really after a "You should do this" response, more of a "you haven't considered this". Any more information out there that may be relevant to my options??

These are my last three trades!

dont forget about Lade. brogan's in doubt and he's going up against Carlton's elite ruckman :)

what are the chances of matty campbell playing this week?

im struggling for forward cover with gray out and johnno likely to miss (if he does hope the dogs get smashed for showing the dees no respect :mad:)

wanted to downgrade ellis so i can upgrade polak but now my plans falling apart!

agreed if johno doesn't play hope the dees smash the hell out of them, useless pupps!

Hi, I'm currently 221,098th on the DT ladder and am looking to make some trades so I can get in the top 10 overall, maybe even win the cash.

I'm looking to trade 'Figuring it out myself' to 'Getting The Internetz To Tell Me What To Do'. Is this a good trade?

My other options are Fevola to Bruce Doull and Gary Ablett to G.Ablett senior.

I've never watched an AFL game before, but I'm hoping some of the dudes on here who can predict the future can suggest players or just do my team for me. thanks.

Hi, I'm currently 221,098th on the DT ladder and am looking to make some trades so I can get in the top 10 overall, maybe even win the cash.

I'm looking to trade 'Figuring it out myself' to 'Getting The Internetz To Tell Me What To Do'. Is this a good trade?

My other options are Fevola to Bruce Doull and Gary Ablett to G.Ablett senior.

I've never watched an AFL game before, but I'm hoping some of the dudes on here who can predict the future can suggest players or just do my team for me. thanks.
Figuring it out myself has a B/E of 274 and will be a good, cheap pick up in about 5 weeks.

Definitely do the Fev to Doull trade this week, I reckon Doull will start in the ruck for the rest of the season.

Gary Ablett Sr is in doubt this week with an incontinence problem and he hasn't really been firing since his hip replacement anyway.

Anyway, good luck with it, I reckon you're a good chance of winning the weekly or at least a Sherrin.

Hey, I am upgrading a forward to steve johnson who should i trade out?
- Tarrant -> avg 77 playing against lower teams in the likes of essendon, melbourne
- Franklin -> avg 78 has missed some games this year, playing against sydney last round.

I was thinking of taking a punt on tarrant since many people have franklin in their team and might give me an edge. (PS dont ask me why i got tarrant in the first place:eek:)

trade out Buddy

My oppenent has sandilands out with no cover and i have hudson out with no cover but griffen might play. should i trade hudson > white and have cox and white as rucks or should i keep hudson seeing as we will both be 1 down? if i trade hudson --> white i will have $500 left over or I could trade him to Lade for almost the same price as hudson.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

- Round 1 score?-1680
- Most expensive player? - Cameron Bruce
- First player you're likely to trade? - Marc Murphy
- Who do you wish you had (but couldn't fit in)? - Danny JAcobs
- Who's your biggest risk? - Priddis
- Which club provides most of your players? - 3, Carlton, Adelaide, Richmond, Bulldogs, Kangaroos
LOL.

yay huddo's out!!!!

****, oh well i hope griffin gets back into the side, and huddo is in good form, and plus sandi is out for the year, and i need him but noo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back