AFL Dream Team 2007

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who will score more, especially in the earlier rounds, out of..

DALE THOMAS

TRAVIS CLOKE

:confused:

both will be used more... t cloke for tarrant and other cloke gone. thomas for didak gone. i just think thomas because hes more a midfielder type, unless ur a power forward u really dont get a go in dt. Kerr/Gibbs/Mcleod or Ball/Lthomas/Johncock? any interest for x clarke? will haselby go forward with farmer out?

Injury doubts are the difference between him being a deadset bargain and just missing for me.

Centres are dominating my thinking now.

me too - haselby or kerr for me. ball dal santo and bruce will be guns i feel. so i have to choose between dal santo and ball - cant have both.

Would it be too much of a risk to put Alwyn Davey in the starting 22?
Not that of a risk. Should play most of the games for the season and could be good for Dt with the amount of tackles he gets. Could average 60-70 for the year.

Not that of a risk. Should play most of the games for the season and could be good for Dt with the amount of tackles he gets. Could average 60-70 for the year.

I was thinking that because he does tackle alot and kicks goals. Sheedy did report that he wasn't going to play him Rd1 though, that's the only thing worrying me. I still believe it would be a risk but with Brown out, it may be my best bet.

So with Edwards not playing R1, I need a new rook on the bench.

Ive narrowed down the choice to these kids:

Leroy Jetta
Nathan Krakouer
Adam Cockshell
Matthew Campbell

All of these players will play this weekend (according to the team lists anyway), with Jetta, Krakouer and Campbell listed as starting.

Thoughts on who to take?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone considering leaving Brown in until he's right?
I have 2 teams running and I have traded him in one and kept him in the other. The way I see it many will sell off now before the season with a view to not wasting a trade, on the other hand if he comes good in 2 weeks which a bit of rest should accomplish then shows some of the form he did in the Pre Season he will still be a valueable player.

I have Trent Croad in my team as a backman, and I'm not happy about it, any suggestions for a change within similar price range?:confused:

My final lineup:

Johncock,Raines,Walker,Mattner,Waters,Copeland,Adcock
I/C - Begley,Riggio

West,Dal Santo, McLean,Murphy,Braun,Rodan
I/C - Swallow,L.Thomas

Sandilands,Hudson
I/C - Griffin,Shaw

Hall,Gary Ablett,Pavlich,Ottens,Embley,Thomas,Franklin
I/C - Koschitzke,Alwyn Davey

Will the big mouths on here put their teams up? I doubt it. :rolleyes:

I was thinking that because he does tackle alot and kicks goals. Sheedy did report that he wasn't going to play him Rd1 though, that's the only thing worrying me. I still believe it would be a risk but with Brown out, it may be my best bet.
He'll play. Just Sheedy and his mind games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back