AFL Dream Team 2007

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
My team:

All feedback appreciated!!!

Cornes / H. Shaw / Johncock / Birchall / Wirrapunda / Adcock / Trotter / Hansen / Riggion

Judd / Goodes / Hodge / M. Murphy / N. Lappin / Gibbs / J. Selwood / Browne

Cox / Mooney / Hudson / Ryder

Pavlich / Embley / Ablett / R. Murphy / Ebert / Franklin / Kosi / Davey / Campbell

Re: Merged "What do you think of my dream team?" threads

What do you guys think?

Had to get Nathan Brown out this morning coz of his injury so swapped him with Bock...

Why is it Carlton fans are always the ones who stock up on their own team the most?

Surely they should be the least likely to...

p.s, that's my subtle suggestion to get rid of 6/7 of your 10 Carlton players.

Why is it Carlton fans are always the ones who stock up on their own team the most?

Surely they should be the least likely to...

p.s, that's my subtle suggestion to get rid of 6/7 of your 10 Carlton players.

Its just that you know your team best. I have 6 doggies in my team, including McDougall and Wight, who most people won't have. Wight as an EMG but he'll play all 22 games this year and his value is only $112,000, so his value will rise. Maybe most people don't know that. Hence why some people pick a lot of players from their own team. Because they know more.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

4giknqa.jpg

How about this?

18/30 the same as me :eek:

Its just that you know your team best. I have 6 doggies in my team, including McDougall and Wight, who most people won't have. Wight as an EMG but he'll play all 22 games this year and his value is only $112,000, so his value will rise. Maybe most people don't know that. Hence why some people pick a lot of players from their own team. Because they know more.

Yeah, but the whole idea of these threads is to share that knowledge between fan bases. Maybe one or two more than average is normal (so 5ish players from your own team) but to have one third of your team from a single club is risky in any case.

I'm not saying it's not understandable, I'm saying it's unwise.

Re: players to look out for in dream team 07

(I've got Gibbs and Selwood)

With out Simmonds for the 3 weeks, Knobel and Pattison will be sharing the ruck duties. Why hasn't anyone got on either of these to? Surely they are cheap, and can be traded later when Simmonds is back? Advice please, i'am seriously considering Pattison in my forward line for week 1 as he's named as the starting ruckman.

Re: Advice on Strategy

Yeah, but just coz theyre dumb and hopeless at DT doesn't mean that they can be inconsiderate aswell. This is the only bloody thread on this whole forum that was managing to avoid these annoying questions, yet now even it has become a waste of time reading, just coz these noobs are too incompitent to make decisions for themselves.

Maybe if they read what's written in this thread they wouldn't have to have everything spoon-fed to them, and could make decisions themselves.

I hate getting angry, especially at people I don't know, but these morons just won't stop. There are other threads for these questions. Or if you absolutely have to, make your own thread! Can't mods delete their posts or something? (and this one if you can delete the others, coz no-one likes reading this crap either)

I agree.
This "was" a top-notch thread early on.
I try to read the main thread every day but what annoys me most is that i have to scroll through 15 pages of crap to see if there was anything interesting to read.
I waste hours reading their junk just to find an injury update or something which might actually help my team.
By the way, i mentioned this on the other thread, there is one player in the forwards over 300k which everyone has overlooked.

Because of Brown i have had to change a few things.

I have 360 k left. i want murphy or foley. Since i am a carlton supporter im leaning towards murph but i know it is a mistake not to get foley. I'm in a bit of trouble and would love peoples oppinions.

I can't believe I have got this close to using the full amount but I only have $200 left in the salary cap. The team is complete and I am happy with it so does this really matter??

I have 360 k left. i want murphy or foley. Since i am a carlton supporter im leaning towards murph but i know it is a mistake not to get foley. I'm in a bit of trouble and would love peoples oppinions.

I'd be of little help because i have both in my team, although if i had to choose i'd go for Murph as i see him being more consistent in his scores. :thumbsu:

M.Murphy to be a better SC player, Foley to be a better DT player.

Well I think I have finally finished my team although I have a bit of money left at the moment 100k. Unsure on Darcy can't find out info on wheather he will spend any time in the ruck. Does anyone know if he will play ruck at all or just FF?.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back