AFL Dream Team 2007

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im thinking of getting OKeefe for Fevola (Too inconsistant for my liking), is it a wasted trade?

You have to remember that two of those bad scores came when Carlton was hammered by very good sides. I doubt that it will happen to many times. Also, in those weeks he had arguably the best two fullbacks in the competition playing on him. He will also most likely rise in value this week (B.E of about 61) this week anyway . Remember Fev only needs about 12 touches 4 goals to score around 80-90. I'm definately no expert and slightly biased but I'd leave it at least another week in either case.

Who should I get out of B. Waters, Dustin Fletcher, Joel Bowden, Nathan Bock, Lance Whitnall and Andrew Raines? Also, would it be wise to trade Corey Jones yet?

mate i need to trade corey jones badly!!!!! he is the mutant in my awesome spartan line up.

please help us oh bigfooty gods, we need help.

i am seriously looking at waters and whitnall. cant afford to lose another 20k on jones. i hate you dean laidley.

Corey Jones' break even is disgusting. And I can't afford to trade him.

Grrrr

Yep.. I might trade out Mattner for Raines and take out Corey Jones

If i done that i'd have 348K left over to make a trade with

Got Corey Jones as a forward BTW so could possibly get someone like O'Keefe

Chance are i wont do it though

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who will Brady Rawlings tag this week?

Im thinking of putting Jimmy Bartel captain for the 5th week in a row but im worried about Rawlings.

Thoughts?

Im a bit worried bout picking a captain this early in the week, never know what could happen with injuries or late withdrawals, might play it safe and go Heater in todays game, least i know he is def playing...

so anyone else got opinions on what i should do with corey jones? should i trade him for beau waters? or anyone else, keeping in mind i want to buy someone under 290k, so i can upgrade to luke power next week in my mids.

i'm about to trade out corey jones. I'm thinking Johnson is a good idea... I can afford him, and would rather not get someone like Hall or Brown who are way too inconsistent.

anyone else have any other ideas? i realise johnson will drop again this round, but jones will drop more, so i save money doing it now, and get the extra points.

but if there are other alternatives that are good now, i'd really appreciate some other input.

is Akermanis going to play this week? Am hoping he doesnt play so his price doesnt drop, then trade him next week for J Brown who should come down a little more this week. Aker's injury report says 2 weeks, but does this mean 3 weeks for an older bloke?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back