AFL Dream Team 2007

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I respect you.

A carlton supporter with no carlton players in their team.

Most carlton supporters have six+ carlton players in thier team. Your obviously more logical.

I'm a melbourne supporter with no melbourne players in my team.

Thats why i am doing pretty well i guess.

had gibbs but i guess most people did traded him out this week for p burgoyne.

Had a tough decision at the start of the year rischitelli or m murphy and i picked the right person.

fantastic embely is out...

somehow got both dick and hawkins emgen lol i was affraid i didnt have one, oh well hopefully hawkins gets a rest this week

(Log in to remove this ad.)

bloody gibbs doesnt he want the ball or something? i only have him in my reserves but still!! Do most people still have him or cashed him in?

that means kossie comes in, i have burton also and he's in a bit i doubt so i might be stuck with 21 players

Kozzi - 103
Dal Santo - 136 (Captain)
Fev - 95
Predicted - 2702 :p

Predicted 2702 :rolleyes: - If you get that score I will bare my rear end in Burke St. After 3 players out of 22. I hope your wrong as I had Murphy and Goddard (Captain) with Kosi on the bench (Ouch) my score is looking more like 1800 ???????

I wish you luck great score if you get it:)

Embley will not play.
I was "so close" to picking him at the start of the season but after reading into a few things and realising that he was coming into the season with some injury concerns, i automatically changed my choice.
Watch this if you want to know a bit more about the injury:
http://video2.foxsports.com.au/video.php?cat=152&id=2718

Groin with that dodgy knee. Some player are just not worth the risk. Got to do your homework. Players with injuries are just not worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back