AFL Dream Team 2007

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're not all arrogant; it is quite embarrassing seeing some going on as though we've won (or going to) win the flag

After 5 years of being **** I thought some would have some humility
Yeh I agree. I don't see how anyone can read anything into the NAB Cup. For the majority of teams it's all about experimentation, playing the youngsters and for players to get match fitness. It's always good to win, no doubt, but you can't read anything into it as it means nothing.

Drummond knows, as does anyone who has seen this kid play over the past few years, Gibbs will be a great AFL player. He has had a slow start as an 18 y.o, recovering from injury and getting little game time.

He has already shown some glimpses of the poise and time he has in and around the packs. Dont judge him on a few NAB cup games!!

SC Team what do you guys think ? :cool:

BACKS SUBS A.harttlet (carl) D.**** (ess)
P.bowden (rich)
G.johncock (adel)
M.scarlett (geel)
A.mcphee (ess)
A.raines (rich)
D.glass (wce)
CENTRES SUBS J.selwood (geel) J.geary (stk)
K.cornes (port)
J.bartel (cap) geelong
S.black (bris)
Dkerr (wce)
M.murphy (carlton)
N.lappin (bris)
RUCKS SUBS-- C.cloke (carl) J.laycock (ess)
B.ottens (geel)
L.darcy (dogs)
FORWARDS SUBS--T.hawkins (geel) J.seller (adel)
B.fevola (carl)
C.mooney (geel)
W.tredrea (port)
A.lovett (ess)
L.davis (coll)
N.G.brown (rich)
D.thomas (coll)

Thats my team so far on supercoach :

Thanks for that sammyson. Back to Dream Team, does anyone think that Marc Murphy is an absolute steal for his price? May well be in the top few mids in the comp after this year.

Certainly look the goods early on, the only thing is the other teams might start putting some heavy tags or try to knock him around a bit to throw him off his game.

Thanks for that sammyson. Back to Dream Team, does anyone think that Marc Murphy is an absolute steal for his price? May well be in the top few mids in the comp after this year.

Thats k man , i was really bored :p umm yes i have been watching carlton and he seems to rack up the possessions in the centre as one of carltons top midfielders. I think as this year goes on he will get alot better and smarter, Im getting him for my Dream Team , Lets hope it opens soon ! :thumbsu:

Need to make a quick decision in fantasy draft. Options are:

J.Kelly
Roo
Mundy
J.Lewis
J.Walker
B.Reilly
Michael Johnson

Who should I take (performance in 2007 alone)?

Need to make a quick decision in fantasy draft. Options are:

J.Kelly
Roo
Mundy
J.Lewis
J.Walker
B.Reilly
Michael Johnson

Who should I take (performance in 2007 alone)?

Out of Kelly/Mundy/Lewis for mine..

I'd have it

1. Kelly
2. Lewis
3. Mundy

Wouldnt go on my opinion though, might be better to see what others have to say

what do you's think about Nigel lappin (bris) good cheap pick up this year? or wont play too well as he has been injurie prone the last couple years, but back 3 years ago he was a DT star ! :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks guys, looking at stats Reilly was clearly ahead so I took him.

Here's my team so far (Reilly was pick 188 - its a 16 team league so there are NEARLY 300 picks left - will be scrapping the barrell by the end):

Backs:
Carrazzo, Hodge, Pearce
..., Murphy, ...

Centres:
Reilly, Ball, Haselby

Forwards:
Cooney, Sherman, Headland
..., ..., ...

Rucks:
..., K.Cornes, Dal Santo

Obvioulsy my main concern at this stage is to get a ruckman. Not many options left!! (e.g. King, Jolly, Minson and the like)

what do you's think about Nigel lappin (bris) good cheap pick up this year? or wont play too well as he has been injurie prone the last couple years, but back 3 years ago he was a DT star ! :D

I'm using him as a fringe player this season, that way if he performs its a bonus. If he gets a serious injury again then I can trade him for one of the better performing kids coming through.

I'm using him as a fringe player this season, that way if he performs its a bonus. If he gets a serious injury again then I can trade him for one of the better performing kids coming through.

cool thanks man

What is wrong with all you people... get a mind of your own.

Does anyone here have a team that isn't made by more than 10 people?

What is wrong with all you people... get a mind of your own.

Does anyone here have a team that isn't made by more than 10 people?

Im assuming you have never asked a question before, nothing wrong with getting some other feedback. To be honest i have probably learnt only 2 players from the thread, but thats 2 more than i would have without it.

Which of these ruckmen will average a higher score:

Jolly
King
Brogan
McIntosh
Minson
Hudson

I'm leaning towards Hudson.
Id go Hudson (price helps as well)
I think King will have a good year but Im to concerned with past injuries to touch him.
Jolly will score less than last year due to Spider.
I would advise against Minson.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back