AFL Dream Team 2007

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wayyyyy to easy.

Disapointed.

I suppose they did it so the average person can watch as many of their 'stars' play as possible but still, I want a challenge. Its all luck now.

Reserve Backman? So far i only have Ellis, looking for a first year player who will play maybe 10 games?

Man you people whine alot. It’s not that easy; no where near as easy as you guys make it out to be. I picked my original team whilst thinking it was so easy because of the comments in this thread. I got to the last 5 players with about $300k in the bank.

It's not like you have 22 dead set guns in your team.

I have Higgo. Should take the league by strom and is a gun player for his price range:thumbsu: Should finish around the 300k mark i would say if he stays fit.
Where will he play? Will he get a lot of game time? Will he get enough of the ball to score well considering all the other DT guns the doggies have?

So many question marks regarding him. I have him atm, but he's one of 3 or 4 players i'm not sure about and am looking to change.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thoughts on Adam McPhee?

i have gone with him the last few years and he has disapointed. thought he would go to the next level. although m michael may free him up a bit more this year.

bosses around the country must be cursing, i know my work output will drop for the next 6 months. imagine if johnny howard new about this, he would legislate to ban it!!

1. O'hAilpin (BAC) 2. Koschitzke (BAC) 3. Goddard (BAC) 4. Croad (BAC) 5. Kennelly (BAC) 6. Bowden (BAC) 7. Mundy (BAC) 8. Ellis (BAC) 9. Raines (BAC) 10. Russell (CTR) 11. Collins (CTR) 12. Griffen (CTR) 13. Selwood (CTR) 14. Johnstone (CTR) 15. Bruce (CTR) 16. Power (CTR) 17. Goodes (CTR) 18. Ackland (RUC) 19. Ryder (RUC) 20. Ottens (RUC) 21. Cox (RUC) 22. Dowler (FWD) 23. Hawkins (FWD) 24. Edwards (FWD) 25. Kennedy (FWD) 26. Fevola (FWD) 27. Brown (FWD) 28. Porplyzia (FWD) 29. Franklin (FWD) 30. Johns (FWD)

First attempt, needs work and would appreciate comments

Where will he play? Will he get a lot of game time? Will he get enough of the ball to score well considering all the other DT guns the doggies have?

So many question marks regarding him. I have him atm, but he's one of 3 or 4 players i'm not sure about and am looking to change.
No doubt he will be a risk but at that price its hard to look over.

The difference between him and say Gia is that he wins his own ball, not that that accumulates to points but its a good sign to see a young player doing those type of team-orientated thing you know? He should average about 16 touches and kick a couple of goals each week. Hes also a great tackler and thats worth a heap of points.

Man you people whine alot. It’s not that easy; no where near as easy as you guys make it out to be. I picked my original team whilst thinking it was so easy because of the comments in this thread. I got to the last 5 players with about $300k in the bank.

It's not like you have 22 dead set guns in your team.

The 'experts' like to come up with excuses early just in case the riff-raff beat them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back