Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Hodgey (and anyone else) what are your opinions on these guys:
Corey Jones $247,200
Gehrig $242,400
Kosi $242,700
Dale Thomas $261,200
Tredrea $227,000

Am entertaining the idea of upgrading J.Sellar (bench) to someone around this price. I currently have Tomahawk starting, but will bench him if I get one of these.
Are any of them worth getting?

The other alternative is:
Upgrading Davey to one of BJ,Riewoldt,Lucas but then I have Hawkins on the field. I'm considering keeping Davey - he has impressed so far.

No to the lot mate.

But if ur heart set on them & u twisted my arm to pick.

Jones-Tredders have some appeal, but again i wouldnt be touching any of them.

Was going to do Gibbs to Petterd but now am swaying maybe to Houli. I dont really need the cash atm. Gibbs will play every game this season bar injury.

But having Kerr out for the next 2 means he will play on field for me. So with 12 trades left atm, do I trade for Petterd or Houli or do i keep Gibbs? Will there be any other good rookies coming up to play later in the season? Will Petterd keep his form?

:confused:

What are peoples thoughts on these trades:

Brennan to Lucas

Murphy to a mid under 400k
Not sure yet. Would it be better to take Goodwin so that I can save cash for other upgrades or should I get a premium mid in Bruce, cross, Cornes ect?

now that I've got Lucas, I'm considering the risky option of making him captain this week against Richmond.
Although I fear being ridiculed for betraying my usual captain Bartel - who will probably have another blinder.

I was just naming a few players around that price. I agree - Gehrig is one of the most inconsistent fwd around, but having him as my 7th forward may not be so bad if he manages to pull in a big score every once in a while.
Take his scores this year:
117, 41, 57, -, 20, 101, 70, 55
Sure, his average sucks, but there's not many players around his price who can pull 100+ once a month.
Having said all that, I was actually favouring C.Jones out of those listed. Still undecided.

No worries mate. He might pull a 100 out every now and then but chances are that it wont be this week (his interstate record and everything).

Corey Jones $247,200
Gehrig $242,400
Kosi $242,700
Dale Thomas $261,200
Tredrea $227,000

Corey Jones $247,200 - Blitzed last half of 2006, but that was when he was moved down back. Thomo going down meant he had to play forward this year.

Gehrig $242,400 - NO WAY - Never a DTer, never will be.

Kosi $242,700 - I have him but he is an ends to a mean for me. His body is a rubber band waiting to snap.

Dale Thomas $261,200 - Will tail off his scoring as his body feels the pain of a 22 game season in his 2nd year.

Tredrea $227,000 - Here is ur gamble pick, but I'm not sold that it could be a winning gamble move. Here is Ports run home

GEEL - Scarlett
HAW
CAR

ESS
BRIS
W.B
ESS
RICH
MELB

ADEL - Rutten
CAR
HAW

GEEL - Scarlett
FREO

Teams Bolded that he could destroy, only real worrying games are Scarlett and Rutten. And the positive is NO Sydney or Glass. :D

I need to bring in a cheap back. Who is likely to see most game time in 2007 - Frawley McMahon Thursfield or Hartlett?

I need to bring in a cheap back. Who is likely to see most game time in 2007 - Frawley McMahon Thursfield or Hartlett?

thursfield will play every game but will prob average 30

hartlett is a tall forward, will also average 30 but will prob only play 5 or so games

frawley is a tallish back. not sure about him at the mom.

and is that jordan mcmahon in the same category?

Hey guys,
Need some advice....

Which is the better trade option and why?

Rishitelli or M.Murphy for Goodwin

Roden for Kerr (I know Kerr is out for 2 but Rodens price will fall a fair bit
in 2 weeks)

U guys think Rish or Murphy will be the better tream teamer this year.
Flip a coin really..... :confused:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What are peoples thoughts on these trades:

Brennan to Lucas

Murphy to a mid under 400k
Not sure yet. Would it be better to take Goodwin so that I can save cash for other upgrades or should I get a premium mid in Bruce, cross, Cornes ect?

u dont rate goodwin as a premium mid? IMO his up there with the others you mentioned.

U want me to post ur pm then and let people tear u to shreds.:rolleyes:

It really is funny.

Let who tear me to shreds?
When you say people, are you meaning the unknowledgeable, teenage newbies? :rolleyes:
Like i said, i am still waiting to hear all of your bad luck.
Until then, you are in no position to comment.
So?

Hey guys,
Need some advice....

Which is the better trade option and why?

Rishitelli or M.Murphy for Goodwin

Roden for Kerr (I know Kerr is out for 2 but Rodens price will fall a fair bit
in 2 weeks)

U guys think Rish or Murphy will be the better tream teamer this year.
Flip a coin really..... :confused:

Murphy will easily be the better DTer. Against the teams that have no taggers he will score close to 100 points each time, Risca is just in a midfield with too many stars, although if one of Black, Power or Lappin die then he could be a goer :thumbsu:

Is it worth trading S.Burgoyne down to either one of N.Lappin or T.Selwood and if so who would be more worthwhile? If you look at the scores Selwood started to achieve towards the end of last season you'll find he is scoring close to what he scored last round. Is this a sure sign he has turned the corner as a player?

thisonebk6.png

What to do?

thursfield will play every game but will prob average 30

hartlett is a tall forward, will also average 30 but will prob only play 5 or so games

frawley is a tallish back. not sure about him at the mom.

and is that jordan mcmahon in the same category?

Nah its Scott McMahon from North Melb. Just looking for someone that cheap to fill a gap this round & maybe to fall back on later on. Thursfield might be the go if hes gonna see more game time than the others

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back