AFL Dream Team 2007

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be one person cheering for the Doggies' midfielders tomorrow. My GF relies upon them. I've got West, Cross, Boyd, Gilbee and B.J
If the possessions dry up I could be in strife.

Good luck then mate! I'll be cheering them for you too.

For me, I'm on 1943, with 7 to go :eek:: BJ, ROK, Franklin, Goodes, West, Cooney and Carrazzo. HUGE week if it all goes well!!! Maybe a personal best this week!!

Opponent is 1560, with 6 to go: BJ, White, Birchall, Carrazzo, JWS and Cooney.

GF glory should be mine!!

1519 from 15 but my GF is gona down to the wire.
Hodge + Smith + Mcintosh + Okeefe + Cross + Cooney
Vs
Scotland + West + 279

Dont you hate when you should of easily won but ur opponent has players like Westhoff (94) and Rodan (85) who score well above there average! They both scored 50 last week!!

Good luck then mate! I'll be cheering them for you too.

For me, I'm on 1943, with 7 to go :eek:: BJ, ROK, Franklin, Goodes, West, Cooney and Carrazzo. HUGE week if it all goes well!!! Maybe a personal best this week!!

Opponent is 1560, with 6 to go: BJ, White, Birchall, Carrazzo, JWS and Cooney.

GF glory should be mine!!

WOW! Things go your way you may get the weekly.

Hahaha sorry, my score is not 1943, captain added up twice. Didn't seem right! I blame my mates computer... :eek:

So my score was NOT as good as before :eek:, but still averaging 106 per player though! Things go well it will be 2300+ still though. So it's still a huge week, but alas, no weekly for me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm on 2087, with a half remaining from Goodes, ROK, BJ, Cooney, West and Franklin, and a full game from Carrazzo.

Opponent 1810, with a half remaining from Birchall, BJ, JWS and Cooney, with a full game from Carrazzo and White.

Have I done enough for the win?

I'm on 2087, with a half remaining from Goodes, ROK, BJ, Cooney, West and Franklin, and a full game from Carrazzo.

Opponent 1810, with a half remaining from Birchall, BJ, JWS and Cooney, with a full game from Carrazzo and White.

Have I done enough for the win?

yeah defs

Just a heads up for anyone who has Marc Murphy, according to Ratten he will be playing. No mention of any changes.

man i have had some shocking sundays... today has been another one of them... finished with a pathetic 1952...

thanks mitchell, west, franklin, murphy.. you guys stink!

I'm up by 220 - havent counted his capt, and carrots to come.. boy oh boy.. its on now.. i had it sewn up yesterday.. now.. grrr.. grrr... grrr!

Well im done. Westy, Black, gilbee, mcphee, buddy really hurt me. 2089. Bloke im playing is on about 2000 with 3 players to go.

For me before the Kreuzer Cup match.

I had a final score of 2016 (Shocking turnouts from sum players but Lucas, Lappin, Brown got me back in the differences between our teams)

Now my opponent is on 1816 with Carrazzo and Ackland to go.

140 from Carrazzo and 60 from Ackland is definitely possible.

Cmon me and my undefeatedness for the year... :thumbsu:

i need about 100 out of jeff white and gibbs to win my GF and $200

so far so good for gibbs but i really wanna smash jeff white at the minute :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back