Big_Tazz

All Australian
Mar 20, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Manchester United
To people who have a rookie in their backline, obviously most of those would have had j.edwards. What are you guys planning on doing with this problem? Do you have any bench replacements? i scored 2058 last week with him in my team so im thinking not to waste a trade pointlessly and hope nathan jbrown atleast gets 40. Would that be wise because i would only be able to bring in a 150/60k player for him, which is soooo pointless...

Re: AFL Dream Team 2008

Almost zero chance of getting an answer for this but does anyone know what Symes TOG was last week (and if possible the week before)?

k any suggestions of my team quickly. think it's pretty good though.

gilbee, bowden, shaw, thornton, newman, ellis, b jones (pfeiffer, taylor)

corey (c), cross, murphy, priddis, dyson, palmer (bird, jack)

cox, symmonds (kreuzer, west)

chapman(vc), porplyzia, riewoldt, okeefe, hill, rioli, hall (stokes, gamble)

dont think theres much wrong with it, no trades this week i reckon any thoughts?

Crap team, you might want to make another new team tonight.

You said it mate.

I don't think he posted that team for thoughts.

I think he posted it for praise.

Well.. I'm not going to praise you even if it is the best team I've seen.

And it is.

haha cheers bowsh. but still anything wrong with it at all you think?

i can't pick out of cornes, cross and priddis on who should captain this week. Maybe Pav too. Little help.

I have kozi and cross playing tonight. Hill as an emergency

(Log in to remove this ad.)

is brad johnson really out or is it just bullsh*t?. Also any news on houli?

plus thoughts on playing bird or morton this week to fill my last midfeild spot and i need one of taylor pfieffer or proud to fil my last back spot
cheers

Starting 1 of Josh Hill and Cyril Rioli.
Who to start and who to place as my emergency?

is that a biased decision? Any reason why mate?
Priddis will be one of our biggest DT scorers this season, probably only second to Cox. Considering the bulk of our clearances are done by Kerr and Priddis, he will always score well. Especially in derbies there are lots of stoppages, tackles which = many clearance opportunities. Will suit him to a T this week. I'm expecting 110+. If I had him I would definitely make him captain this week.

is brad johnson really out or is it just bullsh*t?. Also any news on houli?

plus thoughts on playing bird or morton this week to fill my last midfeild spot and i need one of taylor pfieffer or proud to fil my last back spot
cheers

I would start Bird over Morton as Morton is facing Geelong in a team that could get thrashed. Bird is facing Brisbane.

I would start Pfeiffer and put Taylor as emergency.
Proud is facing Sydney (Dream Team Killers)
Taylor marking one of Melbournes forwards in a potential thrashing.
Pfeiffer facing Essendon and it looks like a shootout between these two teams.

Any help with my dilemma? Rioli vs Hill?

need some help,

will be trading for Hill (as most are)

who to get rid of?
Jetta or Dew?

Obviously Dew is out with a hammy, and jetta hasnt really set the world on fire. I see he's been listed in the forward pocket, havent watched the bommers games, had he been running through the midfield and just not getting the ball, or has he been playing as a small crumbing forward?

If i keep dew i have rioli to play for him so no dramas there.
Who will be the better long term player?

Thanks

can i get some opinions on this please

Priddis will be one of our biggest DT scorers this season, probably only second to Cox. Considering the bulk of our clearances are done by Kerr and Priddis, he will always score well. Especially in derbies there are lots of stoppages, tackles which = many clearance opportunities. Will suit him to a T this week. I'm expecting 110+. If I had him I would definitely make him captain this week.

cheers mate:thumbsu:

I would start Bird over Morton as Morton is facing Geelong in a team that could get thrashed. Bird is facing Brisbane.

I would start Pfeiffer and put Taylor as emergency.
Proud is facing Sydney (Dream Team Killers)
Taylor marking one of Melbournes forwards in a potential thrashing.
Pfeiffer facing Essendon and it looks like a shootout between these two teams.

Any help with my dilemma? Rioli vs Hill?

haha i have to same dilema as well. i rekon hill though. should get 70+ and has been named on a wing. nbrown and petifer didnt do too well last week against kangas so rioli might be the same but who really knows

Not good enough.

What are you ranked???:confused:

I just don't see the point of coming on and saying what you expect from your players.. obviously you expect the most you can reasonably hope for and anything else is a bonus. Sure say who you've got tonight but if you start posting "Oh I expect 400 from these four guys" all you're doing is jinxing it and setting yourself up for disappointment.

Once the round starts and people jump on spouting their "projected" scores from remaining players....ffs. They actually sound shocked and disappointed at the end when their "projected" scores end up being complete rubbish.

You can't project a score based on players' last year averages (or however its worked out) and expect it to actually mean anything.

It may as well be a random number generator.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back