AFL Dream Team 2008: Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: AFL Dream Team 2008

Haha its one hell of a dilemma.
I wouldnt like starting Pfeiffer or Proud as theyre both week to week propositions and no sure thing of gettin a game.

I have Ellis as my 7th back. Its a big problem off the shoulder by not starting a rookie back. Scott D Thompson also doesnt look like gettin a game netime soon with Sinclair, Jesse Smith and a few others coming back from injury.

So ive pretty much talked u into it! lol :cool:

Re: AFL Dream Team 2008

haha i have to same dilema as well. i rekon hill though. should get 70+ and has been named on a wing. nbrown and petifer didnt do too well last week against kangas so rioli might be the same but who really knows

Good point. I wont hold it against u if he dont come good lol :cool:

Re: Round 3 Trades, Teams and Captain Selection - Thread links.

BWPM, I seriously think that Ellis and Pfeiffer will average around the same amount of points.

Based on what I've seen and heard of Pfeiffer, he will be a good player all year for the blues. So you're really not losing much with having him on the ground. He is named on the wing, if that helps with your decision. It should be a free scoring match, meaning he has plenty of opportunities to score this week.

Then again, I could be completely wrong.

PS - On a side note, I have both Ellis and Pfeiffer in my team with Pfeiffer being my emergency.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Re: AFL Dream Team 2008 v2

Wierd... I had just tried to respond in the other thread for the first time and between opening it and presssing 'post', it had been closed...

Re: AFL Dream Team 2008 v2

Haha so monty won in the battle of the version 2 dreamteam threads lol
the otha one just had people laughing :cool:

ok ppls advice on starting one of:
Hill vs Saints
Rioli vs Kangaroos

Going with Hill atm.

Thoughts?
Thanks in advance
AdamG03

Status
Not open for further replies.