Multiplat AFL Evolution 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Pro Mode does have a stats page it is just hidden

Schedule & Statistics -> Stats -> Press the triggers like you are looking through them all and when you get to the last team go one more and (my game lags when I do this) it then has the entire league

Oh sweet, I'll try it out tomorrow. There's no way to find out a players' career games that I've missed is there?

pre- ratings adjustment --> 84 minus 78.75 = 5.25
post- ratings adjustment --> 85.25 minus 80 = 5.25

Also, the bottom end players have been rated based on a combination of draft form (draft, rookie, pre-season) draft pick position, age, senior games played (performance in those games)/ and if they haven't debuted - their readiness for AFL.

As I quoted you prior with respect to Richmond I just don't believe this to be the case. The Richmond ratings seem all over the shop.

I'm going to leave it alone. It isn't worth the argument as there is no need for anyone to use these ratings if you don't agree with them (I clearly don't)

before Collingwood was 84 and gold Coast was 78, so it was 6 before. But it's not as simple as that because before, Gold Coast could have been on a high 78 and now are on a low 80 hence, could a matter of fact be the same range as before.
So no considering of their two’s form?

Isn’t that realistic then ?

I had the same problem playing as a FP in Evo 1, the changes to player movement in Evo 2 have helped a lot in pro mode though, you don’t feel stranded down the other end of the ground
Yeah its just frustrating you know? Or when you kick 8 only to lose by 24 points cause your team sucks that bad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maybe you should just follow soccer.

Is it also a cop out that English Premier League players play a whole lot of more games in a season?
That AFL clubs earn peanuts to professional European and American sports?

We should just fold Australian Football with your reasons!

just don’t understand the negativity and what effect you want it to cause?
AFL is a more physically demanding game and covers many more skill sets instead of just kicking.

Led out with Ben Brown, he got it spoilt. Kayne Turner was crumbing and kicked it off the ground straight through.

That was a legitimate football feeling in a video game.
These are the realsitic things we want to see in a computer game, also challenging and rewarding gameplay.

Have finally played it! Just the one game so I won't post detailed impressions, but I did witness the "kicks a goal but it's called a throw" bug. But it affected Freo so I just laughed.

The crowd chants are embarrassingly bad. It's like they grabbed 3 or 4 guys, put them in a room (and not even a proper sound recording room) and asked them to half-heartedly do some generic chants while they were recorded on a phone. They shouldn't have bothered given the result.

Game was enjoyable, but I need to play more and dive deeper into it.

EDIT: Also the ruckman bug. Had Darling in the ruck, which isn't unusual if the ball is in the forward line, but I was in defence and Naitanui was roving :$

Last edited:
Haven't been involved in this thread as much as I was in the early/speculation days due to some account verification issues (don't set up bigfooty using the email you created when you were 16). Glad to see most people playing the game were pleasantly surprised about it (myself included). There were a lot of pessimists in the thread that I hope are now enjoying the game. It's far from perfect but is a lot better than Evo 1 (except maybe the graphics).

Remove this Banner Ad

Multiplat AFL Evolution 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back