Multiplat AFL Evolution 2

Remove this Banner Ad

JB still showing as "Processing"... Ordered Monday 31/03.... Only saving grace is that I opted for Express.. so still a little hopeful of getting it before the weekend..
It’s extremely doubtful unfortunately, pretty sure same day deliveries are off the table as they will have to be taken back to Altona probably and go on a seperate truck for delivery.

I wonder if they just randomly fulfilled orders or there was a sort of logic to it.

my weekend will be excruciating now. Monday can’t come soon enough.

The game definitely looks smoother and much more refined. I will be interested to see if we get some youtube "tactics" videos out of this, like we do for FIFA Ultimate Team.

Pre-ordered the PS4 version on the 27th of March and says my order is Confirmed and have a tracking number. Opted for Express Delivery too so fingers crossed...

I'm super keen to showcase as much as I can of this on my Twitch channel, have been showing AFL highlight videos to my international viewers and they are hooked!

It’s extremely doubtful unfortunately, pretty sure same day deliveries are off the table as they will have to be taken back to Altona probably and go on a seperate truck for delivery.

I wonder if they just randomly fulfilled orders or there was a sort of logic to it.

my weekend will be excruciating now. Monday can’t come soon enough.
Just buy a copy from the store and return the delivered one

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'll be using a user created version of Fyfe for this game again. Thought he'd be a big enough player to get it re-done considering he kinda won the brownlow last year

Remove this Banner Ad

Multiplat AFL Evolution 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back