Multiplat AFL Evolution 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Great to see #2 launched.

I'm not a gamer, so bear with me here please...
Can I play this online?
Or do I have to buy a physical PS4 disc to use in a PS4 console (I know people with these!)

So like... If I ordered it from JB to be home delivered with standard delivery and it said this morning it had shipped and has the street date broken, when can I expect to get it?

On SM-G981B using BigFooty.com mobile app
Any time between now and the Tuesday after next.

There are far, far too many mature aged players in the draft:

09050AB0-7D7F-423F-B80E-D3B8C13F386A.png

Also concerned that yet again, draft picks are assigned an ‘overall’ as a value for trade AI, and that pick 1 is only 72 overall.

Surely this doesn’t mean you could offer like a 77 overall player for pick 1? IMO it’s even unrealistic for a player about 86-87 overall to be worth pick 1.

They still haven't quite managed to have a seamless transition in the commentary when saying team names and player names. A very distinct change in tone when Huddo says "match between Hawthorn and Gold Coast" very jarring

They did say in that longer video that the version Twistie is using for all these previews is not the final build. I know it's unlikely that they would have been ironing out draft/trade stuff so late, but we'll wait and see.

So like... If I ordered it from JB to be home delivered with standard delivery and it said this morning it had shipped and has the street date broken, when can I expect to get it?

On SM-G981B using BigFooty.com mobile app
You only paid for standard delivery and yours has already shipped???

I paid an extra $1.50 for express and mine still isn’t gone.

they are asking to be broken into

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There are far, far too many mature aged players in the draft:

View attachment 851189

Also concerned that yet again, draft picks are assigned an ‘overall’ as a value for trade AI, and that pick 1 is only 72 overall.

Surely this doesn’t mean you could offer like a 77 overall player for pick 1? IMO it’s even unrealistic for a player about 86-87 overall to be worth pick 1.
He was selecting at pick 18, not pick 1.

Pre-ordered from JB HI FI with express shipping. Can I expect it to arrive tomorrow or will I be waiting until Monday?

Depending on your location.

I imagine anyone in Metro Melbourne should get theirs tomorrow. I paid for express but am not confident I'll get my copy tomorrow. If Toll get it on a plane I will though.

anyone with the game hows the stats feature i remember 2005 it had a really good stat feature but no game since has been as good imo

Depending on your location.

I imagine anyone in Metro Melbourne should get theirs tomorrow. I paid for express but am not confident I'll get my copy tomorrow. If Toll get it on a plane I will though.
I'm in Eastern Suburbs with a JB HI FI a 2 minute drive from me so surely that's close enough you would think.

Great to see #2 launched.

I'm not a gamer, so bear with me here please...
Can I play this online?
Or do I have to buy a physical PS4 disc to use in a PS4 console (I know people with these!)

Two different things here. You can play online once you buy a physical or digital copy of the game

I'm in Eastern Suburbs with a JB HI FI a 2 minute drive from me so surely that's close enough you would think.

It is sent from the distribution centre to tolls depot which I am assuming is their one near the Airport.

Remove this Banner Ad

Multiplat AFL Evolution 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back