Multiplat AFL Evolution 2

Remove this Banner Ad

How hard is it to just work it out yourself lol?
If I'm paying $79.99 for the pleasure of being shafted for a game I may only play four times, I want the ratings right the four times I play it.

I like that it's not too high scoring, means I can play longer quarters and get realistic stats for disposals and stuff
yeah with AFL Live i use to do 10 min quarters and have realistic game stats and scores but in afl evo 1 i was stuck with 5 min quarters cause 10 mins in that was just ridic hoping with this i can do 10 min quarters again

Crowd still sounds sad when their team scores like Evo 1. More of an audible "ahhh" than a cheer

Crowd still sounds sad when their team scores like Evo 1. More of an audible "ahhh" than a cheer
Crowd chants are pretty good.

A lot of irresponsible people in the crowd not 1.5 metres from each other
So far on the little I saw on youtube the crowd is most poor simulation for the game. They are either going apeshit when nothing going on or when a goal is scored no clear response to a goal scored than it was a few moments before. The actual on field stuff looks surprisingly good though, on first sight which is the most important part.

How hard is it to just work it out yourself lol? Would take them half a day to go through it with a footy expert

Yeah I agree with you man, not sure how it's so hard. Fortunately they did say it is very easy to patch and will be updated.

So far on the little I saw on youtube the crowd is most poor simulation for the game. They are either going apeshit when nothing going on or when a goal is scored no clear response to a goal scored than it was a few moments before
I wonder if they have patched in the Richmond supporter assault pack yet?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Multiplat AFL Evolution 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back