AFL Evolution - Out May 5 - (Cont in LAUNCH THREAD - link in OP)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting to note that only these players have a "head" model and similar numbers for all other teams.

View attachment 354109

Makes sense as they wouldn't mo-cap every player in the AFL

Also shows from that Adelaide video that some players were spot on (Betts, Douglas and Smith) Fair to say those names would be in the Adelaide folder

Yet others were near unrecognisable (Lever and Crouch) So they wouldn't be in that folder

Have fun with your data mining!

Makes sense as they wouldn't mo-cap every player in the AFL

Also shows from that Adelaide video that some players were spot on (Betts, Douglas and Smith) Fair to say those names would be in the Adelaide folder

Yet others were near unrecognisable (Lever and Crouch) So they wouldn't be in that folder

Have fun with your data mining!
Spot on.

upload_2017-4-6_8-53-20.png

Attachments

• upload_2017-4-6_8-52-55.png
    upload_2017-4-6_8-52-55.png
    7.6 KB · Views: 7
So the AFL club songs aren't generic, but most VFL ones are (I think.) Port Melbourne's isn't since it's exactly the same as Melbourne, but I have a feeling Werribee is. And all of the national teams (and the All-Australian team) have national anthems.

I'm getting an "afl.exe has stopped working" having just finished downloading on Steam

I very rarely use a PC so I'm a bit confused as to how I'd troubleshoot this. Windows 10 and the latest version of Steam
I have the same problem! Tell me if you find a way to fix it and i'll tell you if i find a way to fix it

Some solid info coming there Quiv. AFL W pretty much confirmed now, guessing for a DLC. Sucks if there are only that many headshots (especially for North) because a chunk of those players are gone. Same thing for Hawthorn, Sam Mitchell and Jordan Lewis are probably guarantees to be in ours

So the AFL club songs aren't generic, but most VFL ones are (I think.) Port Melbourne's isn't since it's exactly the same as Melbourne, but I have a feeling Werribee is. And all of the national teams (and the All-Australian team) have national anthems.

So the team songs are the official ones we hear at games and on tv? I really hated the remixed versions of the songs so I'd be glad to know if we're getting the real ones

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was casually skimming through comments when I run into this and nearly have a heart attack! I am so traumatised I don't think I'm going to but this game anymore......Or watch Adelaide play ever again.
Well thanks to this thread I can't watch Brisbane until Fagan is no longer there, so by the time the game is released none of us will ever watch football again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back