AFL Evolution - Out May 5 - (Cont in LAUNCH THREAD - link in OP)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds awesome I thought we had heard that free agency wasn't in the game so it's cool to see that

Curious to see what this big update is today, if it's female content for the fanhub then AFLW has already exceeded my expectations in terms of how much it's included throughout the rest of the game

Everything we hear about this game just keeps raising the bar really only the gameplay now

I think the free agency comment is more "decided to take a contract at the end of the season" like they had in Live 2

Was just thinking after looking at one of the trophies (the one called expansion), I really think it'd be cool if Wicked Witch was able to make some sort of website or app in which you're able to take a simple template and create your own team jumpers and add generic fake sponsors just to add that sense of realism. I was thinking sort've along the lines of how 2K (try and fail albeit) do their facescans on your phone and transfer the data to your game, just simple jumper creator engine where you log into somehthing like a True Blu account. Hopefully in the next installment, for me and maybe several others, it may not be a pipe dream

I'm playing right now. Pretty amazing they released a demo with a training gameplay option and didn't even announce it on Facebook.

The 3D modelling for Chris Fagan is good, albeit a tad unnerving and very unnecessary.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

YouTube is a bitch unfortunately. Will post Chris Fagan render onto youtube ASAP
Make sure to research which primary school Fagan went to and how many years he has been married to make a stimulating commentary

Make sure to research which primary school Fagan went to and how many years he has been married to make a stimulating commentary

"Here's Chris Fagan with his prominent jawline. Please like and subscribe guys".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back