AFL Finals 2024 - who are you death riding and who do you prefer to win?

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 29, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
Port v Geelong
Sydney v GWS
Bulldogs v Hawthorn
Brisbane v Carlton

I'm completely deathriding Geelong and Carlton.

Pretty conifident Carlton will get pounded by Brisbane however I've got a feeling Geelong will beat Port tonight and another potential straight sets exit for Hinkley.

Sydney to get the job done over GWS.

Hawks will beat Bulldogs.

Wondering if Brisbane missing out on a flag again will increase the chances of dealing with us for father/son so we can get their pick.

Hawthorn being bundled out might lower the pick they give to West Coast which could then be dealt to us as part of the Baker/Bolton trade. Hmmmm.....

Preferred premiers - GWS/Bulldogs.

Death riding Geelong…screw them! Would really like to see GWS or Port win but am ok with any of the interstate teams and hawthorn. Would like to see Chol win a flag.

I did see that Fagan has done his annual complaining about the umpires on the eve of finals again so screw them too.

Last edited:
GWS I have a bit of a soft spot for, especially given their links to former Tiger coaches & players…. Have they had anyone in the head coaching role who hasn’t been a former Tiger?

as long as scats and blooze go out I couldnt give a toss who wins it

scats because shocking changed the rules to keep those old campaigners competitive and destroy our dynasty

blooze cos theyve won about 9 games from umpiring deepthroats

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Port v Geelong
Sydney v GWS
Bulldogs v Hawthorn
Brisbane v Carlton

Cats -
I want port out straight sets incase we end up with all 3 of freo's 1st rounders (Baker & Bolton)
GWS - Just feel sorry for them and hope kingsley does well
Hawks - Incase we can get their 1st rounder of GC suns as part of the salary dump
Carlton - We can get Lions 1st rounder for junk picks

GF (who i want)
GWS / Hawks - GWS win

definitely don't want cats/ blues/power to win nothing.
forced to pick, for a flag..
GWS - would like to see Hogan kick them to a flag, have enjoyed his year immensely

I want Carlton, Port Adelaide, and Brisbane out as earliest convenience (in that order). Port Adelaide purely because they let Carlton in.

I prefer one of GWS or Hawthorn to win.

I don’t care really care whether Geelong and Sydney win or lose.

Now Carlton are out ill be death riding Hawthorn.

so sick of Ginnivan and his wizard mate sticking their tongues out.

I like Kingsley and want to see him do well. I have no real bad feeling towards GWS,Sydney,Brisbane or even Port Adelaide.

This week just gone I held my nose and supported carlton seeing as I seem to jinx every team I support these days.
Now that has succeeded I'm barracking for Port.

GWS wtf now that's how you loose a game. First green misses open goal 20 out and from memory another dude same thing. Apart from that they looked so strong I'm sure they will bounce back. Hawks well I take my hat off to them but now Day out and Frost ruled out rest of finals can they keep marching? Sydney is very beatable I mean we beat them lol Geelong was it a fluke? Port blah Hawks have easy draw I think they will go all the way.

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Finals 2024 - who are you death riding and who do you prefer to win?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back