AFL Fixture 2025

Remove this Banner Ad

Given we last played a regular season Friday night game in round 15 2022 and a home Friday night game in round 16 2019, a couple of Friday night games would be nice.

AFL again showing how inept it is given its free to air broadcaster was desperate for some show time Hawks action and instead from round 16-24 had to show the bombers or Dees 6 times on a Friday night.

Also, if we can switch GC away for Lions away that'd be great. The annual drive down the highway to watch the Suns destroy the Hawks who clearly have gone into holiday mode while on the Coast, is getting tiresome. Every year I drive down thinking surely the boys will be up after last year and then I drove home thinking I hope they at least enjoyed their midseason holiday at the beach.

Reckon it could look something like this

Round 0: Bris v Haw Thursday night @ Gabba
Round 1: Haw v Ess Saturday night @ MCG
Round 2: Bye (both lions and blues had a round 2 bye this season, who played each other in R0)
Round 3: Dogs v Haw Friday night @ Marvel
Round 4: Haw v Pies Friday night @ MCG
Round 5 (Gather Round): Port v Haw Friday night @ Adelaide Oval
Round 6: Cats v Haw Monday 3:20 @ MCG

• Have a feeling us being the upcoming side of the comp, and having not played at the Gabba since 2019 could see us play lions first game of season where they unveil the flag.
  • Hawks bombers in R1 becoming a thing now, this year our home game being our 100 year celebration game.
  • Stupid but I have to make whack predictions as this is the AFL we are talking about, so f*ck it, round 2 bye.
  • Round 3 elim final replay.
  • Round 4 first home Friday night game since 2019, would make sense to be against the pies with the crowds they get.
  • Will definitely see an early game against Port in a prime time slot, can see it being in gather round. Adelaide tend to open gather round so it falls on the Friday.
  • Round 6 cats turn to host Easter Monday in 2025, so fortunately means we won’t have to go to the sh*thole next year.

Reckon it could look something like this

Round 0: Bris v Haw Thursday night @ Gabba
Round 1: Haw v Ess Saturday night @ MCG
Round 2: Bye (both lions and blues had a round 2 bye this season, who played each other in R0)
Round 3: Dogs v Haw Friday night @ Marvel
Round 4: Haw v Pies Friday night @ MCG
Round 5 (Gather Round): Port v Haw Friday night @ Adelaide Oval
Round 6: Cats v Haw Monday 3:20 @ MCG

• Have a feeling us being the upcoming side of the comp, and having not played at the Gabba since 2019 could see us play lions first game of season where they unveil the flag.
  • Hawks bombers in R1 becoming a thing now, this year our home game being our 100 year celebration game.
  • Stupid but I have to make whack predictions as this is the AFL we are talking about, so f*ck it, round 2 bye.
  • Round 3 elim final replay.
  • Round 4 first home Friday night game since 2019, would make sense to be against the pies with the crowds they get.
  • Will definitely see an early game against Port in a prime time slot, can see it being in gather round. Adelaide tend to open gather round so it falls on the Friday.
  • Round 6 cats turn to host Easter Monday in 2025, so fortunately means we won’t have to go to the sh*thole next year.
Cats have Bris in R0.

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Fixture 2025

Remove this Banner Ad

Back