AFL LIVE 1 2014/15 UPDATE

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi. I have requested to join the group on Facebook and I was wondering if you need XBOX Live to be able to do the update on 360?

If not I cannot wait to try this out. You guys are legends!

Also I do not have the 2012 DLC Pack. Will this be a problem?

Probably a dumb question but has there been any updates since the 2014/2015 one?

The greatest game ever,just got better!! have been playing Live from its launch and only a few wks ago found Bigfooty and with it so called DLCs.... i had no idea existed. iv no idea how ya do it but assume that u must be some higher power of sorts and could possibly turn me into some sort of lobster like creature if ya wanted to. . just got the 2012 DLC for xbox 360 and am so stoked. now would luv to get my hands on the updates u guys have engineered. . hav applied to FB page,using link from previous post and believe the process is self explanatory on site from there?? incredible. u guys are ace! LEGENDS. feel like a little kid in a toy store. heaps more Live and the Dees playing finals again....i hope. what next...a 360 surfing game!!?? keen as for some online action too anyone....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi Aflsquads. I have a few questions about these lists.
1. Are they 2016 lists?
2. Will they work on Live 2?
3. Will they work on the AFL Live 2012 update pack?
Thanks.

There is a 2016 list
They won't work on live 2
You must have the 2012 DLC installed for it to work
Can't update the kits etc on the PS3 / XBOX 360

There is a 2016 list
They won't work on live 2
You must have the 2012 DLC installed for it to work
Can't update the kits etc on the PS3 / XBOX 360
Thanks. I might get my stepbrothers copy soon and I'll update it to get the lists. Thanks.

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL LIVE 1 2014/15 UPDATE

Remove this Banner Ad

Back