AFL Live 2004 - PS2

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey all ... just have a question in respect to AFL Live 2004 on the PS2, hopefully someone can help me. I have found that you have to take the default teams provided in season and finals campaigns ... in a single game campaign, you can make changes to the team's lineups (eg. take Sammy Mitchell from the bench and chuck him in the ruck) prior to a match and it will be saved. But in season or finals campaigns, you can make the changes prior to a match, but it is not saved when you get into the game and your line-up is reverted back to the default line-up provided by the programmers ... has anyone else had this difficulty? Hope it is not a flaw in the game.

What ever happened to Tatwell?

He plays for Port Adelaide.....well, that is the name Primus goes under in the game.

Primus in named on the list, but the commentary calls him Tatwell when you actually play the game.

I want to know how the commentary team could call anyone Tatwell, when there isn't anyone in the competition with that name at all.

This is the PC game

i think they call primus patfull he's a reserve.

AFL Live 2004

Troubleshooting

Known Issues (PS2 and X-Box):

Season Mode - In season mode, changes made to a team's line up prior to a
game will not appear in the game. In this mode the game will overide any
changes that you may have made to your team's line up before the game
starts - instead the game will will automatically select the best line up
for your team based on the statistics of the players. (Please note that
injured players will be automatically replaced with a player of similar
attributes).

Please note that in a Single Game that you can select any player from your
team list and the person will play in the game.

i think they F*cked up and this is to try and cover up there mistake and sound professional.

Just went on the offical game site: afllive.com.au
They have addressed the issue..
Looks like a game flaw..

Not very happy with this as this was the main advantage of a game like to.. to change ur line up and be in control on ur team..

AFL Live 2004 Known Issues (PS2 and X-Box)
Season Mode - In season mode, changes made to a team's line up prior to a game will not appear in the game. In this mode the game will override any changes that you may have made to your team's line up and automatically select the best non injured players before the game starts based on the player statistics (Please note that injured players will be automatically replaced with a player of similar attributes).

Please note that you can select Team Management from the “Pause” menu in a game and make changes to player positions, which will take effect immediately.

Single games are unaffected by this. In a Single Game you can select any player from your team list and the person will play in the game.

More updates about the game will be available from www.afllive.com.au as they come to hand.

Also, looking to start a fan site on afllive.com (That i own) if anyone intretsed in being part of it email me... team@afllive.com

Originally posted by BrisGirl
What ever happened to Tatwell?

He plays for Port Adelaide.....well, that is the name Primus goes under in the game.

Primus in named on the list, but the commentary calls him Tatwell when you actually play the game.

I want to know how the commentary team could call anyone Tatwell, when there isn't anyone in the competition with that name at all.

This is the PC game

Yes... that p#@#@s me off no end... Who the hell is Tatwell... not to mention that whenever Tredrea goes near the ball the commentary yells out Cassisi.. all the way through the game... which is really annoying.. especially when Tredrea kicks 7 against me... 7 goals from Tredrea I could handle... but hearing Domenic Cassisi tearing my backline to shreads is enough to make me kick the PC.

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Live 2004 - PS2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back