AFL LIVE 2011 - 360, PS3 & PC - Part 12 - READ FAQ BEFORE POSTING

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Take it to the Bay champ. Dont try and turn this thread into ANOTHER shit fight.
I just want realism
I dont want to see the MCG packed for Melbourne vs Fremantle
I want the crowds to look like they would in a real game.

past series had packed houses for every game.
Would 100,000 turn up to Western Bulldogs vs West Coast at the MCG if it was 15th vs 16th? no, so why show full crowds.

I just want these smaller details to feel authentic
So I want to see small crowds for less supported clubs.
I want to see the crowds down 20% in the rain.
I want to see crowds bigger for blockbusters etc.

I just want real effects

Anyone else notice that the sydney snap could possibly not be a goal?? sydney are playing brisbane then when the goal ump signals a goal its a north melb crowd!

Also it looks like its curving anyway so id say it does sneak through..

Well if you look closely you will see that after it cuts to the goal umpire you can see a st kilda player celerbrating and the north player hanging his head :) so they used the sydney footage and just cut to another piece of the tralier..:)

I just want realism
I dont want to see the MCG packed for Melbourne vs Fremantle
I want the crowds to look like they would in a real game.

past series had packed houses for every game.
Would 100,000 turn up to Western Bulldogs vs West Coast at the MCG if it was 15th vs 16th? no, so why show full crowds.

I just want these smaller details to feel authentic
So I want to see small crowds for less supported clubs.
I want to see the crowds down 20% in the rain.
I want to see crowds bigger for blockbusters etc.

I just want real effects

Ross has previously said the crowd numbers would be realistic based on the teams playing, but he hasn't said if ladder position will make any difference.

Well if you look closely you will see that after it cuts to the goal umpire you can see a st kilda player celerbrating and the north player hanging his head :) so they used the sydney footage and just cut to another piece of the tralier..:)

Yeah thats what i mean ppl i think were just assuming the sydney guy kcikd the goal.. which he probly did but they were saying it looked like it went through the post which i couldnt see at all :)

Ross has previously said the crowd numbers would be realistic based on the teams playing, but he hasn't said if ladder position will make any difference.
thankyou
I read a few pages at the begining of this thread. and a few back in the part 2-3 days, but I havn't read the stuff inbetween. The game felt like a fantasy with only hope and beleif it would ever be released

I walked into EB games today, saw it on 'coming soon' so right then, I got interest, and now I want to talk about it :)

I was actually suggesting being more selective with the clips used and adding more variation with the clips. As a lot of them show rapid changes in animation -I understand why that happens and personally don't have any issue with it but it's something I'd keep out of the spotlight- Brown prematurely celebrating his goal and Essendon beating Hawthorn 3 times (as much as I'd love to see it Hooker taking a specky over Buddy just isn't right) while Hawthorn get the raw deal.

I hope it doesn't cost any sales but there still seem to be too many people who think this game will be the same as the old ones, therefore already giving up on it.

Couldn't have said it better myself. Agree with the lot.

Also, just a thought but IMO re-creating Buddy's GOTY, Goddard's GF speccie and other memorable moments from the 2010 season for the trailer would have been great for casual gamers who are avid footy fans (a large demographic).

Edit: Btw, not a dig. Ross and his team appear to have done an extremely good job on this game and I'll be one of the first into my EB store to purchase it.

thankyou
I read a few pages at the begining of this thread. and a few back in the part 2-3 days, but I havn't read the stuff inbetween. The game felt like a fantasy with only hope and beleif it would ever be released

I walked into EB games today, saw it on 'coming soon' so right then, I got interest, and now I want to talk about it :)

There is a FAQ stickied on the top of the board if you don't feel like trawling through 13,000 odd posts from this thread. :)

There is a FAQ stickied on the top of the board if you don't feel like trawling through 13,000 odd posts from this thread. :)
but that's where the tl;dr comes in (well, I read like 50% of it, 2 weeks back, but it was too long so stopped)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The sponsors logo on the front of the Port Adelaide Guernsey is way off, thats what it looked like in the 2010 NAB Cup and after that it was alot more clearer without the white box around it.

103380362.jpg

something tells me you have not really updated the minor details to guernseys since 2009/2010

The sponsors logo on the front of the Port Adelaide Guernsey is way off, thats what it looked like in the 2010 NAB Cup and after that it was alot more clearer without the white box around it.

something tells me you have not really updated the minor details to guernseys since 2009/2010

Yeah this. A good effort on most, but over on the footy jumpers board I'm sure you'd find a few who could point out these small discrepancies.

No real problem with it though.

103380362.jpg

All sponsors have been implemented as provided by the clubs and signed off by the clubs.

103380362.jpg

Disgraceful.

Game is ruined now. How can I enjoy my recreation of the 2007 grand final with this going on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back