AFL LIVE 2011 - 360, PS3 & PC - Part 13 - READ FAQ BEFORE POSTING

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any chance of having a FB winner next week? 2 twits in a row, (i mean twitters). twitter sux, share the love around.

Can anyone answer this for me. Are the possession counts in the game going to be accurate? will there be players each game getting in the high 20's or low 30's?

Probably been asked already, but when playing online can both people play as the same team?

Yes.

I don't have FB or twitter, what are MY chances??

Zero - you must have FB or Twitter (or both). The process is that we generate a random number between 1 and the number of FB and Twitter entries (like/subscriptions), we then look up the number in the list starting with FB then Twitter.

Doing both FB & Twitter doubles your chances.

I will speak to Ant about one BigFooty member winning a copy as well - just have to work out how to draw it.

Any chance the mods could put all the recently released screen shots into the FAQ forum? Just like the others and trailer vid!

This would be a very good idea as I will need to delete them from my server soon.

I'm not sure if this has been answered, but if I create myself (or anyone for that matter) in the game, can I make my custom player captain of the Eagles?

Yes, increase the stats to greater than the captain and the custom player will get the captaincy.

My bad have saved most them off. My work internet proxy is now hosted in Sydney (which I don't control) so can't get to image hosting sites to put them up. Will get it done tonight when I get home.

About 60 days until the end of April, what would the experienced gamers suggest is a typical timeframe for a press release out?

30 days prior to release? Surely not less than that.

60 days is assuming that it comes out at the end of April (Anzac and Easter weekend). If it's early April then we're already talking 30 days before release...or less.

I know it's nothing but speculation, and nobody knows for sure, but you were betting on a date, what would you guys say??

Season starts 3 weeks today, my guess is 2 weeks of advertising during the footy coverage and then release - Monday 11 April!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My bad have saved most them off. My work internet proxy is now hosted in Sydney (which I don't control) so can't get to image hosting sites to put them up. Will get it done tonight when I get home.

No sweat, just let me know when you have them... must look confusing for people who come in after the screenshot is gone :)

Would love to see a close up of an Essendon players face (preferably Watson) as we only saw their backs in the trailer (such a tease).

Small question for Ross, who's character likeness have you nailed the most? Love the look of Goodes and Harvey so far!

I will speak to Ant about one BigFooty member winning a copy as well - just have to work out how to draw it.

How about you make a new thread with a public poll with the question "Would you like to enter to win a copy of AFL Live?"

Get a list of BF posters who voted "yes" and number them 1 to whatever and draw a random number (like your Facebook/Twitter comp)

Yes, increase the stats to greater than the captain and the custom player will get the captaincy.

Does this mean you can't change the captain of your team at all? What if you don't want your created player to be captain, even if he is a superstar?

About 60 days until the end of April, what would the experienced gamers suggest is a typical timeframe for a press release out?

30 days prior to release? Surely not less than that.

60 days is assuming that it comes out at the end of April (Anzac and Easter weekend). If it's early April then we're already talking 30 days before release...or less.

I know it's nothing but speculation, and nobody knows for sure, but you were betting on a date, what would you guys say??

Season starts 3 weeks today, my guess is 2 weeks of advertising during the footy coverage and then release - Monday 11 April!

The game will come out on a thursday, ross indicated that it would probably not be in the latter part of april, so really there are 3 dates the 7th, the 14th and the 21st. I dont think you would would release a game on the thursday of easter (21st) due to all the public holidays when no one could buy your game!. Also Tru Blu on the twitter said it would be released mid april so more likely to be the thursday 14th.

Also why do you care so much about the press release ? we got the trailer.

On tru blue facebook page

For the purpose of clarification, as there seems to be some confusion on career mode and online play, AFL Wii has a career mode and no online play. AFL Live for PS3 and Xbox 360 has online multiplayer but no career mode.

Is that correct?, pretty lame if tru :confused:

On tru blue facebook page

"For the purpose of clarification, as there seems to be some confusion on career mode and online play, AFL Wii has a career mode and no online play. AFL Live for PS3 and Xbox 360 has online multiplayer but no career mode."

Is that correct?, pretty lame if tru :confused:

[youtube]W81pyiIUX2s[/youtube]

I'm in! My brother will be too. He's already tried to pre-order it!
They are telling him 6 weeks after release date though and I don't want to wait until June!!!

JB Hi Fi will deliver to the UK, I've ordered CDs from them in the past. I looked the other day and it quoted about 9 aussie dollars for carriage to the UK. EB Games and Game don't deliver outside Australia. So i'll be preordering from JB as soon as the date is released :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back