AFL LIVE 2011 - 360, PS3 & PC - Part 13 - READ FAQ BEFORE POSTING

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know about you lot, but I just want a fun game to play. Season\Player management stuff does not mean much at all me. I find fantasy football and the likes tedious. My main focus, is it fun to play. So quite happy with the approach Big Ant have taken on this release.

I do like my fantasy games and season modes. But I agree, I JUST WANNA FUN AFL GAME! :)
I'll be very happy to accept losing a season mode as long as the game play is decent. I'm still going to buy this game either way.

I agree. Who needs re-playability in there $110 game...

A) You're a sucker if you pay $110

B) You're a nerd with too much time on your hands if a rolling season and updated stats is a requisite of 're-playability'.

How about you make some friends and kick their arse online?

Or...

Go back to playing one of IR Guru's shit piles. Sure, the games are agonisingly unrealistic and almost unplayable, BUT AT LEAST THEY HAVE ROLLING SEASONS!

B) You're a nerd with too much time on your hands if a rolling season and updated stats is a requisite of 're-playability'.

Or...

Go back to playing one of IR Guru's shit piles. Sure, the games are agonisingly unrealistic and almost unplayable, BUT AT LEAST THEY HAVE ROLLING SEASONS!

Are you capable of posting without the little personal attacks?

Or...

Personal attacks? Wow. I guess all those reviewers who smashed RLL because the lack of season play must be nerds too.

Don't worry, he is just upset that his team won't be in the next game.

Sorry guys. You seem to always talk about "RLL". Would really appreciate if someone would tell me what it is. :)

Sorry guys. You seem to always talk about "RLL". Would really appreciate if someone would tell me what it is. :)

Rugby League Live, Big Ant created it and released it end of last year (I think???)

Just found out about this game - the lack of press is a pity, because it seems to be shaping up really well.

Just a quick one: the FAQ states a PC release, but the Tru Blu website doesn't. Is this game still being released for PC?

Just found out about this game - the lack of press is a pity, because it seems to be shaping up really well.

Just a quick one: the FAQ states a PC release, but the Tru Blu website doesn't. Is this game still being released for PC?

PC release will about 6 mths later

(Log in to remove this ad.)

One of the best things about this thread is that we've assembled a great online community of people who are interested in the game.

I can see some great online tournaments/virtual seasons being run from here. It's going to be fantastic.

The one saving grace. I am hoping online play will be lag-free(you would hope being a completely AUS game), and super fun.

Is there ability to create a league of 17-18 Players and play the season of matches? That would be worth some replayability? Probably a logistical nightmare though ahha

Ok, im still on page 20 but am catchin up... ok caught up now :) wanted to get this in so i didnt forget it..

Yeah im a little upset its not goin to be in the game but hopefully it will be in next year.. the thing i AM annoyed at is.... i was on facebook defending the game saying yeah it doesnt have a career mode but you can still play seasons.... like massive argument style... and now the weiner can now make me look like the weiner... im not angry just dont want to look like a fool on FB

i will still buy the game just a little upset... about the FB fight mainly....:( not mainly the whole part

uknow we wouldnt even know if ross didnt tell us so stop complaining!! IM STILL DEFINATLY BUYING THE GAME!!!
last line wow ross said it himself, just wish people would give the guy a break like its been said he doesnt have to spend his personal time doing this!!! (yes its personal cauz it wasnt advised so he could be doing what he likes)

I think that people just need to be thankful that Ross has dedicated so much time and added so much information to this forum.

We could have been sitting here for months now talking about rumors and speculating about what the game would be like and include but we haven't had to.

Ross the graphics and player creator look first class and I'm sure when we see the game play video it will be FIFAish and outstanding.

Well done to BA for providing us die-hard gaming fans all the months of fantastic info and insight! :thumbsu:

:eek:wow a collingwood person who actually said something that is incredible... lol ;)

well said

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back