AFL LIVE 2011 - 360, PS3 & PC - Part 13 - READ FAQ BEFORE POSTING

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
if it wasnt complete or good enough to be included in the game , it shouldnt have been mentioned as a feature in the first place

then there would be less backlash

Wouldn't have mentioned it if I knew it was going to be dropped. This is what I mean by not getting on here at all until the game was final. I have enjoyed the banter here, made some friends, and so would do it all again, but it is painful to have you all on board here for what really was the final part of the dev cycle, an insight you probably would have never had before, and also at the same time have on my mind that any changes to what I've said would be looked at very critically (as they have).

i have a wii and a 360 the wii is good to play when you got mates over and the funny thing it is currently the highest selling console out of the ps3 and 360

The PS3 has the highest "attach rate", that is the number of PS3 games sold per console is multiples of Wii and x360 - it is the more profitable of the three.

cant find this, ive probably skipped past it, but is aurora stadium in the game, unlike previous AFL games?

It is. All stadia scheduled in the AFL 2011 H&A season are there.

The real tragedy is that in countless homes around Australia Collingwood will be the virtual 2011 premiers over and over and over again.
(The end boss couldn't have be cast any better.)

Regardless, support the game and Australian developers. :thumbsu:

As a rabid Carlton supporter I can understand this feeling :) - It really only matters most at the "pointy" end of the game (highest difficulty settings).

So really the other teams stayed the same but your team improved??
If thats right than i dont really see why its that important to have in the game. Your better off changing the teams around yourself to make it more challenging.

The other teams would have randomly changed. The mode wasn't good and you guys will just have to trust me on that.

The most important thing is that if you really care you can make the trades, change player attributes, and change the fixture to the actual 2012 season whenver you want. You can even add GWS. This is much more powerful than just rolling into the "next year" that is not reality based.

And who knows, but maybe we can get a roster update done at that time (a year away!).

For those that are worried about game play, look for an announcement later this week regarding a public showing of the game - you will have an opportunity to see it and play it. Stay tuned for more info from another source (I am not allowed to announce where/when).

For those that are worried about game play, look for an announcement later this week regarding a public showing of the game - you will have an opportunity to see it and play it. Stay tuned for more info from another source (I am not allowed to announce where/when).

ill keep my eyes open for that, thanks so much ross. beyond your blues allegiance you are a dead set legend

:eek:
*hopping and waving hands* OMG OMG OMG OMG!!! lol :D

Took these on the plane on the way back... hopefully I have now covered all teams... one of the other passengers thought it looked awesome and asked when the game had come out because he'd never heard of it :)

cats.jpg

dockers.jpg

port.jpg

rich.jpg

suns2.jpg

I go for Richmond but i can't tell who the Tiger player is??

HELP!!!

Is it Nason????

Right-Click save the image to look at full size - one clue, he's wearing a headband.

PS: It's raining heavily....

I go for Richmond but i can't tell who the Tiger player is??

HELP!!!

Is it Nason????

yeah it would be nason

ross, these are great especially daniel pearce. that photo gives a bit on an insight into gameplay before the bounce of the ball i would assume, which is awesome

Took these on the plane on the way back... hopefully I have now covered all teams... one of the other passengers thought it looked awesome and asked when the game had come out because he'd never heard of it :)

WOW im on at a good time yeeee hooo

Weather in the tigers game looks amazing , no doubting this game graphically is a winner already and I am sure the game play will be super.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It is. All stadia scheduled in the AFL 2011 H&A season are there.

In a previous post i saw it was stated that there are 12 stadiums in the game, firstly is this correct? because if it is, it doesn't add up, 1 Subi, 2 Aami, 3 MCG, 4 Etihad, 5 Skilled, 6 Aurora, 7 SCG, 8 Manuka oval, 9 ANZ, 10 GSC, 11 Gabba, 12 TIO, 13 Cazaly Stadium (cairns round 17 rich v GC), 14 Blacktown oval.

so if the post about 12 stadiums is correct which 2 of those stadiums i've listed is not in the game? (if you can tell us) or is the post about 12 stadiums incorrect and all i have mentioned are in?

In a previous post i saw it was stated that there are 12 stadiums in the game, firstly is this correct? because if it is, it doesn't add up, 1 Subi, 2 Aami, 3 MCG, 4 Etihad, 5 Skilled, 6 Aurora, 7 SCG, 8 Manuka oval, 9 ANZ, 10 GSC, 11 Gabba, 12 TIO, 13 Cazaly Stadium (cairns round 17 rich v GC), 14 Blacktown oval.

so if the post about 12 stadiums is correct which 2 of those stadiums i've listed is not in the game? (if you can tell us) or is the post about 12 stadiums incorrect and all i have mentioned are in?

I doubt they would put blacktown oval in as its not really part of the the 2011 H&A season and **** who has honestly heard of cazaly stadum and whats the point of putting a stadium that gets one game.....

Lucky bloke. Kinda makes me wish I had a holiday to the US:)

I doubt they would put blacktown oval in as its not really part of the the 2011 H&A season and **** who has honestly heard of cazaly stadum and whats the point of putting a stadium that gets one game.....

Aurora only gets 4 games, TIO 2, manuka 1 or 2, and ANZ 2 or 3, so why not include the ground at cairns if its in the 2011 fixture.

Is the crowd in the Geelong Picture glitching through the fence?
They look awesome Ross. I Look forward to later this week!

Got a few question's with the new no season's rolling over.

1. Being every season will be the exact same due to stat's etc, does that mean, the exact same results, Collingwood always winning premiership, or is it going to be different, I understand we can change it by trading players manually.

2. If we trade players, and we want the team's back to default, is there a way to reset them?

Cheers Ross.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back