AFL LIVE 2011 - 360, PS3 & PC - Part 14 - READ FAQ BEFORE POSTING

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

How is Melbournes team rating higher than ours!?!@@@??@?l;shf'klas/fcafs

As soon as I saw the lists I knew a Norf supporter would say that :p

Played it for the second time time at Knox.
we tried out a closer camera but it clearly wasn't as good as the default. It was night game in the rain at the G which looked really nice. We used the indigenous team which was more fun than a regular AFL team, but Goodes and Ryder got handled in the ruck by Sandliands (against the all-stars)

First time, i'd played co-op and it was great. Was really good to handball it through the middle, bomb it to Motlopp 15 out, play on and handball to Jurrah for a goal

PS Ross, nice car
20110314123234.jpg

PS Ross, nice car
20110314123234.jpg

Hahaha yep that's where all of our preorder money has gone.

I think I'll need to go to Northland on Saturday to play again. I have cravings.

Played it for the second time time at Knox.
we tried out a closer camera but it clearly wasn't as good as the default. It was night game in the rain at the G which looked really nice. We used the indigenous team which was more fun than a regular AFL team, but Goodes and Ryder got handled in the ruck by Sandliands (against the all-stars)

First time, i'd played co-op and it was great. Was really good to handball it through the middle, bomb it to Motlopp 15 out, play on and handball to Jurrah for a goal

PS Ross, nice car
20110314123234.jpg

How do you know it's mine :)

Ok... Ok... I would normally ask Ant to delete this but I guess you guys were going to see it some time soon anyway... I'm driving a celebrity around the GP track just before the F1 race.

Cause you know its stupid how everyone thinks Melbourne are above us too

Big Ant just went up in my books when I saw our superior ranking :p

Let's not argue with the professionals ;)

Damn, the game looks nice. Seems like the detail that has been put in is far superior to anything we have seen before. So excited to play as the Victorian and All star teams.

I just hope it looks and plays as well on the Xbox, seems there is some reluctance to show that version off.

It's just that I have more PS3 dev kits than I do Xbox, nothing more to it than that. The guys at XBoxWorldAustralia were playing on the Xbox version.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm not sure if this has been asked so my apologies if it has,

Is it possible to have the same camera angle as is used for goal kicking as the normal camera for the entire game?

Just wondering if Ross or someone else can answer this.
When playing online, how do I know who the BigAnt people are? After a few days of practice, I want that badge:cool:

When playing online, how do I know who the BigAnt people are? After a few days of practice, I want that badge:cool:

I believe it was said before that people from BigAnt will have the picture that Ross has as his avatar here on there profile.

Ok... Ok... I would normally ask Ant to delete this but I guess you guys were going to see it some time soon anyway... I'm driving a celebrity around the GP track just before the F1 race.

Did I mention I hate you ;-)

hey ross,
just thought of this question when i was thinking about my created team
would it be possible to auto-generate players attributes, which would help in creating full rosters a lot quicker (i would love to recreate the vfl and a tassie team ). Or would i have to go through it by myself and do it for each player? cheers, and an awesome job with the game...i am having serious cravings

Nice, Im trying to win the QANTAS comp to win a seat in the celebrity race at the F1, hopefully see you there Ross, be easy to find you now!

From my dead hands do you get to take my badge! :p

We will have a number of people playing (strangely enough because it's fun :) ) and beating any of us will get you the badge, or beating anyone that has beaten us.

How does north not have a young list Ralph?

Or more talent?

Its pretty obvious who the better side between us two is.

But Melbourne has more youth, don't you see? If Heidelberg under 9's were in, they'd be 5/5!

Did I mention I hate you ;-)

I'll be thinking of you, you'll be able to tell because of the huge grin on my face! :D

Anyway, I've tried to tell you - they only want me to do it because they know I'm such a huge F1 fan! :rolleyes:

PS: Going to be hard not to want to hammer it - drive on it on the way to work and it's sooo hard to not go over the 50k limit...

I challenge anyone to a game (on PS3) when it first comes out... I have been waiting for this game since 2007... the old afl game was soo bad :thumbsdown: but this game looks so promising :thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:, Im definetly getting this one!!! Ross & The Big Ant Team are amazing... wish i could work there one day, and put my name to something this great ...:D keep the good work up and pumped for 2012.. haha BIG ANT FTW!!!!!!!!!!:footy::footy::footy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back