AFL LIVE 2011 - 360, PS3 & PC - Part 16 - READ FAQ BEFORE POSTING

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
OFFTOPIC:
not sure, just got the list, which is below - hopefully I'm driving Sav around as least we've got something in common as I helped Bennet get his punting job with San Diego.. not much to it, drive them around and grin!! I'll be the one with the BigAnt number plate :)

Anthony Bell : Financier/Media Personality
Anthony Lehmann (Lehmo) : TV / Radio Personality
Brian McFadden : Singer / TV Personality
Brodie Harper : TV Presenter
Callan Mulvey : Actor
Corbin Harris : Pro Skate Boarder
Dr. Chris Brown : TV Presenter/Vet
Giaan Rooney : TV Presenter/ Former Olympic Swimmer
Jacqui Cooper : Nine time Aerial Skiing World Champion
James Mathison : Radio/TV Personality
Jessica Hart : Model
Kasia Z : Model / TV Personality
Kate Waterhouse : Journalist / TV Presenter
Kris Smith : Model / TV Presenter
Laura Enever : Pro Surfer
Lauren Phillips : TV Presenter
Luke Ricketson : Former NRL player
Natalie Hunter : TV Presenter
Rhys Uhlich : Model
Ross Stevenson : Breakfast Radio Host
Saverio Rocca : NFL player / Former AFL player
Shannon Eckstein : Ironman
Tom Gleeson : Comedian/Broadcaster

Seriously Ross, you want Sav :thumbsdown: despite the nice talent on that list :D, not the answer i was expecting!!!! CRAZY!!!! Will you be bribing them with free copies of the game???

Question whether it has been answered or not i wouldnt know?
but can you change your clubs captain, E>G Not riewoldt but have goddard as captain?

Seriously Ross, you want Sav :thumbsdown: despite the nice talent on that list :D, not the answer i was expecting!!!! CRAZY!!!! Will you be bribing them with free copies of the game???

lol - I guess that just doesn't sound right does it :)
I spent 5 years working with the NFL in the US, I guess I have to learn to not think about work so much ;)

Question whether it has been answered or not i wouldnt know?
but can you change your clubs captain, E>G Not riewoldt but have goddard as captain?

I don't believe you can change the captain short of delisting the captain you have in the squad.

Just a quick question...Is it possible to have multiple seasons saved at once in SP mode on PS3?

ie can I:

- Have my own season going as Richmond AND
- Have a different season going where I play as Richmond and my friend plays as Westcoast, then we play as the opposing sides instead of AI for each of the games involving our teams.

Sorry if this has ben asked.

Yeah work never ends, hopefully you get too take a few weeks off after the games release, you sure do deserve it. :thumbsu:

There a few people that want my badge - maybe I should go away for a few weeks :p

Just a quick question...Is it possible to have multiple seasons saved at once in SP mode on PS3?

ie can I:

- Have my own season going as Richmond AND
- Have a different season going where I play as Richmond and my friend plays as Westcoast, then we play as the opposing sides instead of AI for each of the games involving our teams.

Sorry if this has ben asked.

You can certainly do all of that.

After following this game for at least 2 years, I am losing interest. Of course this will change closer to the release date (when released :D ). Only a few weeks ago I was unbelievably excited, even had a dream of playing after watching the Trailer 10 times. I was on BigFooty more than Facebook. But now, I donno just lost interest. Maybe because we've found out everything we're going to find out about the game, maybe I'm just a bit AFL Live-d out. I really appreciate Ross and what he has done here and in now way mean this to offend him. I would just like to know if anyone feels the same.
Thanks. P.S Don't rip on me as I'm only 14.

After following this game for at least 2 years, I am losing interest. Of course this will change closer to the release date (when released :D ). Only a few weeks ago I was unbelievably excited, even had a dream of playing after watching the Trailer 10 times. I was on BigFooty more than Facebook. But now, I donno just lost interest. Maybe because we've found out everything we're going to find out about the game, maybe I'm just a bit AFL Live-d out. I really appreciate Ross and what he has done here and in now way mean this to offend him. I would just like to know if anyone feels the same.
Thanks. P.S Don't rip on me as I'm only 14.

I wouldnt say im losing interest, im just more content now with what i know so there is no need for me to be over excited. Still cant wait for the game but im not pushing as hard for more info.

I wouldnt say im losing interest, im just more content now with what i know so there is no need for me to be over excited. Still cant wait for the game but im not pushing as hard for more info.

Yeah maybe that my excitement just kept going up and up and up and now that we're just waiting for the game to come it's just leveled out a bit. ;)

I don't have the Xbox version with me at the moment - I will ask for you on Monday.

Cheers mate, Your a busy man :)

For others who haventt played it the game is FAR better playing than watching!! some unco ppl out there ;) even though i did see some good footy from a carlton v geelong game.

I only got 5-10min max but it leaves you wanting more and more... spewing i cant make todays play test but aww well real footy takes priority..... (only just) ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Has anybody seen the training feature in the game ?

Or can anybody say anything about it or if they get a chance take a video of the training feature.

And can we set a default team ie our favourite team so that when we go quick game or season mode it comes up with that team straight away ?

The release date isn't chosen, it's imposed - it has to be the first Thursday after the disks are pressed or later, in this case it will be the first Thursday after stock is set to arrive!!! (BTW Duke just got put back months after being put back years.... I have said that I would guess April and the 21st or before, that hasn't changed, that is still my guess.)

Ross, thanks for the reply regarding players positions and sorry for the late thankyou, (went to bed before you answered it lol), so am i right in assuming with the create a player/create a team options you could essentially have all your custom players as utilities so it wouldn't matter too much where they were positioned on the ground?

p.s. having a bbq for my b'day on the 21st and will be dragging this game out for some 2 on 2 games later in the night, i really want it the week before so i get a bit more practice in before my mates are here to play it lol

i just paid for my pre order at morwell EB games and they stated that 100% by the 1st of april it will be in stores and that those who have pre-ordered it will get it then....

was a chick she stated it was next friday that there getting the stock, ( said it during me trading in my games to pay for the rest of my preorder.)

i just paid for my pre order at morwell EB games and they stated that 100% by the 1st of april it will be in stores and that those who have pre-ordered it will get it then....

I pre ordered WWE all stars and they said 1 April for AFL. I asked Ps3 or Wii and they said both. I said the site says 21/4 and she again said 1/4. However my mate said he spoke to Andrew at the demo and he said they are striving for April. If in April it will be 21. But he said could end up being May. Thanks for your message Ross, tough time mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back