AFL LIVE 2011 - 360, PS3 & PC - Part 16 - READ FAQ BEFORE POSTING

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tru Blue Entertainment Pty Ltd. have officially announced the AFL Live release date for PS3 and XBOX:

Thursday April 21st

The Nintendo Wii version has been delayed until May.

Has anyone on here ordered from JB hifi to get sent stuff to the UK? My brother has ordered copies for us but they are saying 6 weeks for delivery. This is going to seem like an eternity when everyone on the forum is posting about how good the game is.

Does 6 weeks sound realistic or could we get it earlier?

Really can't wait for the game and the thought of not getting to play it until June is slowly chipping away at my soul.
Well done Ross and all at Big Ant!

I think I'm the only regular on this thread who hasn't played it yet... :(
Too lazy to go to any of the set places...
I haven't played.

Quite frankly, I've decided I don't want to. I want learn from scratch as soon as I get home. Sit down with the girlfriend, have a crack at some praccy games and then get into it.

Just heard that another AFL Live play session is happening at EB Elizabeth Street Melbourne this Thursday 31 March from 10am - 2pm!

That's awesome, its not far from my uni, and my schedule fits in well with this. It'll be the 2nd session for me as I went to the Bourke St one. Might also be attending the Werribee sessions as well.

I haven't played it. Not the type to grab those communal controllers and stand there playing a game in store anyway..

I think the main people that play them are students wagging school that don't even own the console.. (this early play test aside, most of them are set up for games that are already out and can be bought or hired)

My lounge room is for gaming. PSN or hiring is for trying if I'm unsure of a game. (again, this playtest is the exception)

I haven't played it. Not the type to grab those communal controllers and stand there playing a game in store anyway..

I think the main people that play them are students wagging school that don't even own the console.. (this early play test aside, most of them are set up for games that are already out and can be bought or hired)

My lounge room is for gaming. PSN or hiring is for trying if I'm unsure of a game. (again, this playtest is the exception)

Agree. What if someone sees me nerding out on a store console???? Haha.

I hate shopping centers and by extension, shops. I'm not hanging out in one playing a video game! :cool:

I haven't played.

Quite frankly, I've decided I don't want to. I want learn from scratch as soon as I get home. Sit down with the girlfriend, have a crack at some praccy games and then get into it.

I agree, this is a little like unwrapped presents sitting under the tree for a month before Christmas, even though it's all my fault! :p

But if baby comes, I'm outta there quicker than a Port player in a contested situation :D

Congrats on the baby but that is a bit harsh considering dom was the leading contested ball winner last year in the competition

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Congrats on the baby but that is a bit harsh considering dom was the leading contested ball winner last year in the competition

It was tongue in cheek mate. A bit of Showdown rivalry :thumbsu:

I hgope you guys that won the game go into EB/JB/GAme and what not and say that you got the game from another store early so that store breaks the release date :)

Me thinks that won't quite work... Proof of purchase will be needed to verify, and i don't hink the winner's will have that

I'm eager to see who's going to be the dominant BigFooty players when this comes out...

I'm steering clear of HBK! :p

Me thinks that won't quite work... Proof of purchase will be needed to verify, and i don't hink the winner's will have that

Always busting the bubble :)

Gotta remember, a lot of people are stupid Genno :p

Agreed, that's more like it! A bit of photoshop.... not that I would ever condone that sort of behaviour!!

that's about the 10th post i've seen where someone has said they have booked leave just to play this game, ffs when i want to play a video game i do it in my down time (after work and weekends) when i want leave from work, i go away for a holiday.

Finally get to check this one out first hand cant wait to Thursday I go to my Job interview then have a fiddle with this on that mini screen.

that's about the 10th post i've seen where someone has said they have booked leave just to play this game, ffs when i want to play a video game i do it in my down time (after work and weekends) when i want leave from work, i go away for a holiday.

What difference does it make? If people wanna take time off work thats their choice isnt it? You have the same right obviously we are keen as for this game to come out and want to play it without the hassle of doing it in a public store with randoms.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back