AFL LIVE 2011 - 360, PS3 & PC - Part 16 - READ FAQ BEFORE POSTING

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would be great to get some DLC/patches!

MS/Sony charge a pretty high price for patches/DLC. Guessing there will not be that many on the first release (unless a major bug is found).

and to round out the bottom 8 - sydney!

sydney.jpg

9 swans 44 100.8
10 crows 44 99.36
11 eagles 44 96.35
12 tigers 44 93.51
13 kangaroos 40 97.36
14 bombers 36 94.98
15 power 36 78.12
16 lions 28 88.26
17 suns 16 62.97

we are in the 8
yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

You can always use his place on the list and create yourself without having to replace anyone else. That's my plan.

That is a great idea. I may need to play around a bit to put me in the forward line. Maybe put O'Keefe at half back. (Will miss craig greatly for real though.)

Good to see that Melbourne and Sydney are very close, just like in real life. That is assuming we come 8th.

Depends how the finals play out :)

I'll list the top 8 and give out the team that came 8th after the first week of finals.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

and to round out the bottom 8 - Sydney!

Sydney.jpg

9 Swans 44 100.8
10 Crows 44 99.36
11 Eagles 44 96.35
12 Tigers 44 93.51
13 Kangaroos 40 97.36
14 Bombers 36 94.98
15 Power 36 78.12
16 Lions 28 88.26
17 Suns 16 62.97

Very accurate 22 there very happy with the default set up.

Shame about 9th thought we may have made 7th 8th but never mind I'll bring them to 1st :)

Hi Ross, :eek:

I am not sure if any one has said this yet so don''t get angry:mad: anyone haha:D Do certain players have tendencies to get injured more often than other and also can this be adjusted in FOOTY FACTORY.

:DTHANKS!!!:D

Hey can anybody tell me how this game plays against AI? I played @ chadstone early on in the piece but only against other human players. I hope it's just as good if not better.

Hey can anybody tell me how this game plays against AI?

No but I did find the AI team mates to be useful from memory. It felt like I could rely on them to be in the right position. I'll keep more of an eye on it when I go on Thursday.

Im 90% sure he said if a player is prone to injury in real life(or a lower player rating) they will be more prone to injury in game

Damn that means Hamish Hartlett is gonna be made of glass. I'll be changing that as soon as (or if) I get the chance ;)

I asume because sometimes players change numbers, For example a certian awsome collingwood player used to wear number 47 now wears number 11?? I think it is. Not sure. But they do change numbers every now and then

Yeah, like say I want to create a player for Collingwood, and I want him to have #3, simply wanna know if I can give him number 3 and give John McCarthy like another number? Thats all really.

You can't directly change the number of a player. My memory of it is you would transfer a player out, transfer another in and he would take the next available low number, so you can manufacture it by using transfers but I don't know if it is actually worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back